New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my garage. u got the fast cougar, and then the badass offroader. the truck is a 2000 2500 v10. the v10 is basically the viper motor. it definitly can roast those big ass 35's. very very nice truck. the cougar is also a sweet ride when i need to go fast and actually turn. the truck is good for muddin and drifting. enjoy

notice the cougar roof is below the trucks hood. a very big truck.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bigger tires but im positive that the jeep has NOTHING on this truck. ive watched a jeep with 42's get stuck and i went thru and my truck was not even breathing hard. im going to go wheeling this weekend at ocean city. it will be fun with no one there. maybe u and ur jeep people can come and we can have a wheeling partner.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Thats exactly what i want a nice Dodge pick up truck like that .

lookin good man, maybe get a video of you wheeling now that would be awesome to see what that monster can do .:biggrin:

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
It's not hard to figure out which one you drive when the gas prices are this high...lol

Do you have any trouble towing with your truck lifted like that? How much of a lift is that? I'd consider lifting my F150, but I need to keep it reliable, and be able to tow my 6x12 Carmate with it.

Here's my two. No picture of the wife's Fucus ZX3 necessary...lol

I'm not sure I'd call this my dream garage though....more like my 'current' garage :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah it tows jsut fine. its only a 2 1/2 inch lift. very small. basically a leveling kit. u can get a dropped hitch if u need to tow something small. actually the v10 gets ok gas on the highway about 13 or 14. not bad. i like the new f150's there pretty cool. but big dodge truck OWN!!!! the truck is freaking unstopable man. i need a winch then ill be straight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.