New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drawing of my cougar!

this awesome drawing was done by zinckat. thanx man. hes not finished yet, he still has to do the background. the others are of the same pic that i messed with it in mircrosoft image composer. its pretty kool program

Attachments

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
RE:Drawing of my cougar!

it'd look soo much better with 18inch lorenzos :p
i saw the title in the forsale section before ya deleted it...lol, i thought ya were tryin to sell a drawing of ur car and i was like wtf :p

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE:Drawing of my cougar!

yea, oops! trade me ur lorenzos dude, i want them bad!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Kooter
yea, oops! trade me ur lorenzos dude, i want them bad!!!!!!!
cant mang, i gotta pay off my loan, i took out a 3k loan to buy em and pay off my 750 bux worth of cc debt

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
wow. he has talent. that's real good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
damn sweet pics. ive been doing some sketches of a body kit idea in my history class latly (we dont do much in it lol) so i will probably scan them in and post them once i color them in with some colored pencils. what did he use to color it in??

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by: JAMallott
damn sweet pics. ive been doing some sketches of a body kit idea in my history class latly (we dont do much in it lol) so i will probably scan them in and post them once i color them in with some colored pencils. what did he use to color it in??
couldnt tell ya, ud havta PM him. he started on the background, its really kool, once everything is done ill besure 2 post a pic of it.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Whatever happened to the calendar idea he was thinking about?

great pic :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts