New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know..I moved up here to NC to get AWAY from all the damm drama! Why are most men so Stubborn!?! I would LOVE an answer to that one very complicated question!!! :banghead: :loser: :disgust: :stupid:

note: gotta keep in mind I said "most men" ya'll in CaroNECO are kewl as hell! keep it up ;)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
everyone is stubborn in their own way......most guys are worse than any other living creature on the planet, i'll give you that. but, to them your just as stubborn. everyone wants to be heard and understood but do not want to hear the other side. you must take time to do this.......only then will you understand the essence of a relationship. although arguing is healthy it solves nothing. you must purge the aggression to get to the solution.

the thing to remember is that you cannot explain, understand, or define the opposite sex. everyone is unique good and bad........you just have to find your match and get rid of the trash..............in other words keep the ones that are easy to get along with and to h#ll with the rest;)

don't ask me where this came from.........you cannot understand all that is MR STABBY, lmao!

M

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: MagicHallucinations
only then will you understand the essence of a relationship.
what relationship? HA! lol...nice speech btw, sounds like somethin my girlfriend would say, and she's the one who said "I told you so!" :tongue: he was a jerk anyway...there was more fighting then anything else...

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarRacinChic
Originally posted by: MagicHallucinations
only then will you understand the essence of a relationship.
what relationship? HA! lol...nice speech btw, sounds like somethin my girlfriend would say, and she's the one who said "I told you so!" :tongue: he was a jerk anyway...there was more fighting then anything else...

hey now........don't shatter my dreams of becoming a counselor:rofl:

M

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ya know..I moved up here to NC to get AWAY from all the damm drama! Why are most men so Stubborn!?! I would LOVE an answer to that one very complicated question!!! :banghead: :loser: :disgust: :withstupid

note: gotta keep in mind I said "most men" ya'll in CaroNECO are kewl as hell! keep it up ;)

Alow me to introduce my self,My name is Mike Bevan I'm 20

I'm a Service advisor at Crossroads ford in Cary. I'm 6 foot tall I have brown eyes and brown hair, people say I look like Slater from Saved by the bell but I'm hung like Ron jeremy :biggrin::banana::hitit::naughty::cover:...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
look like Slater from Saved by the bell

RETARD!!!!! :crazy: :spam: You kill me.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Originally posted by: CUTTOUR
Ya know..I moved up here to NC to get AWAY from all the damm drama! Why are most men so Stubborn!?! I would LOVE an answer to that one very complicated question!!! :banghead: :loser: :disgust: :withstupid

Alow me to introduce my self,My name is Mike Bevan I'm 20

I'm a Service advisor at Crossroads ford in Cary. I'm 6 foot tall I have brown eyes and brown hair, people say I look like Slater from Saved by the bell but I'm hung like Ron jeremy :biggrin::banana::hitit::naughty::cover:...

now that's just some funny **** mike, lol!

M

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
I don't care what you say..guys are NOT stubborn!

·
Registered
364 Posts
that's right, we're not stubborn...we're just hard-headed. i'm sorry to burst your lil female bubble, but chics are just as bad. there are very few that i will ever trust anymore, most girls are just triffling ho's!!!! but on a happier note, none are in NECO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts