New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will 4 inch foglights fit in the dragon Z bumper??
What sizes do you guys have???
Anyone got pics????

Thanks Alot

G

·
4 inch fog lights would be ridiculous. Dont go over 3.5. Look into purchasing either Hella or PIAA. I honestly had both of them, they each were top of the line on both brands and the HELLA's were much brighter. Many folks that have seen my foglights can attest to them being very bright. Here are a couple pics with the bulbs that came with them. You can see the rest of the pics in my profile. However, I have seen a couple folks place 5 inch projection beams behind the grill on large mouth bumpers. This is an option and if done right could look really nice and help out on driveability during poor visibility conditions.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dragonz how big are yours?
i though your were 4 inches
they 2 type of angel eye fog lights im lookign at are 4 inch round lights

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i can tell you first hand that his foglights are bright as hell! i had to readjust all of my mirrors ridding infront of him one night.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: BasSpyder420
i can tell you first hand that his foglights are bright as hell! i had to readjust all of my mirrors ridding infront of him one night.
Yeah me too when we were comming back from Fest this past summer.......

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
3.5 i think they are, those look friggin huge though.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright thank you
i wasnt sure you were going to reply

the reason i was asking so much is my mom wants to kno what size i want for christmas
Thank You

G

·
cool man :)

yeah sorry bout the late reply :(

you may need to build some custom brackets to hold those foglights in. If you need help feel free to PM me whenever .

George

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea im getting 4 inche cause the new hella with angel eyes are 4 inch and .5 of an inche cant be that much bigger

anyway what did you use to make the brackets

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.