New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I end up driving into downtown, I park on the top level of the parking garage across the street from my office. Our main office is on the 12th floor - so a little above the 9 floor garage (I'm actually on the 20th floor though), and one of the guys I work with that faces the garage always keeps tabs on what is going on in the garage, if I park straight, am coming into work late, etc. so... this last tuesday, I get a call from one of the girls on the 12th floor saying there is a wasted guy fighting with his reflection in my car window :facepalm:. then while talking to her, I get 3 others from the 12th floor call. (our 20th floor office space is on the other side of the building - so no garage view). The next day, the guy that watches the garage sent out an office wide email with a powerpoint of the day's activities - something like 200 photos (yeah, he needs more to do during the day I think).
I copied about 1/2 of the ones with the guy and my car to a gallery, but there also was a set of photos of a guy with a wireless buffer buffing his car, another set with a group of 4 guys taking turns posing and taking photos with a 1985ish accord and a couple other people taking random photos of downtown.
In the 2 1/2 years I've worked here, we've seen a VW camper van full of guys camping out, cheesey home made music videos, jumpers (which seems what the wasted guy tuesday was intending), people trying to figure out how to get to their car when they are on the even levels instead of the odd levels :rofl:, and any other strange thing you could imagine would happen on a downtown garage roof.

·
Registered
594 Posts
and it ends with the security guards...like so many nights out.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hahaha, I guess he's lucky the security got there before you eh?
hahahah yeah i was about to say that... if i went there and found one scratch on my car i wouldve probably be chasing him all over the lot lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I end up driving into downtown, I park on the top level of the parking garage across the street from my office. Our main office is on the 12th floor - so a little above the 9 floor garage (I'm actually on the 20th floor though), and.........
I have never seen another Cougar the same color as mine. 7 years later and here it is. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which is a great reason that I haven't seen it then.....this has been my first summer in Sac. And I'm supposing you haven't gone anywhere near Montana or North Dakota.:rofl:
no... but just did drive thru OR, WA, ID, UT, WY, NE, IA, IL and IN. It's pretty flat, so maybe you coulda seen me from ND :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
he looks like johnny knoxville in that picture. :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts