New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont you hate when this happens....

Ok I was on a 3 lane highway in the middle lane behind a Ford Taurus. The guy changed to the left lane and as I was going forward, he swings back to the middle lane without signaling. I hit the barks and swerved little to the right then had the horn depressed for a good 15secs. I was totally pissed cus if I wasnt paying attention his rear right bumber would have damaged my front left bumper. So as I was honking I see bought of his hands in the air like "what did I do wrong" kind of gesture.

F**king a**hole

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
I had a BMW X5 run a stop sign on me last week..Stupid lady was on the phone, when I layed into my horn she had a dumbfounded pook on her face like she didn't know what she did wrong.:shrug:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,714 Posts
I got some jerk in a Benz AMG. I'm in the fast lane going about 80 in a line of traffic, also going about 80. This guy merges onto the freeway into the slow lane, and cuts 3 lanes of traffic and squeezes in between me and the car in front of me (who I was almost tailgating because I thought he might try that) at 80+, missing my front bumper by a foot at best. I gave him the horn and the double-barrel bird. He gave it back.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i was cruisin home, and there is this one road that everyone tried to hop on to, cuttin everyone else off. this guy in this huge truck pulls in front of me, i slam my brakes, tires squealin, horn goin. and what does he do? he stops in the middle of the road like a deer caught in headlights with a, "oh my god, whats goin on" look.i stopped, no kidding, 2 feet from him, i had to back up so he could pull onto the road

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
My favorite experience is when I was driving through Chicago 2 years ago. I was in the right lane, and there was a Dodge Ram pulling a boat next to me in the middle lane. He started to change lanes right into me. I beeped my horn twice (not an "I'm pissed off beep", it was more of a quick "beep beep" to tell him I'm there). He looks directly at me, then proceeds to run me off the road and onto the shoulder. I got back behind him and got in the middle lane even with his truck. I just looked over and he flipped me off! How does he flip me off???!!! Shouldn't I be the one giving the signals? What an ass!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I was Following the Coug Home From the Bodyshop, driving a Jeep Liberty (hauling a millenium kit) Some lil twerp in a civic tries to Fly in Behind Khan to tailgate him, I speed up, but i guess jeeps aren't fast enough, and sanwhiched the lil bastard in... it was quite fun, and annoying to the other driver.

G

·
Originally posted by: LostRacer
I had a BMW X5 run a stop sign on me last week..Stupid lady was on the phone, when I layed into my horn she had a dumbfounded pook on her face like she didn't know what she did wrong.:shrug:
Some of those X5 drivers are complete and utter idiots. I had one with New Jersey plates and a driver that looked like an ape give me a brake job on the highway (back when I had my '97 Sentra, yes, a 1.6L puttbox) because I couldn't accelerate from a dead stop in congested traffic fast enough for him apparently. I saw one good and smashed-up on the highway the other day, with New Jersey plates. Figures. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
404 Posts
The problem with alot of those sport SUV type vehicles can be the feeling of safety they give their drivers. It's kinda like when you give a soccer mom a Volvo. They feel like nothing can hurt them and they get careless. I've known people that were paranoid to drive and would signal all the time. Wait forever to pull into traffic and drive under the speed limit. Give them a bigger "safer" vehicle and next thing you know they get in an accident cause they feel invincible. Then there are always people who are just crappy drivers no matter what they drive, like my friend Tommy. :shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts