New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this doesn't involve my car but it happened on a road. I was walking out of the Whole Foods by my work ( I bought a sunday paper). As I was waiting for a break in traffic to cross the road a couple kids drive by in a lowrider truck. The passenger yelled something but all I could make out was "blah blah blah leather jacket." and his head rolled back like he was laughing. Well I was like you little bastard you wouldn't pull that if you were walking. I got to the other side of the street and noticed he's gotten stuck behind a couple cars at the next light so he was about a 1/4 block from me. So I started walking to the truck came up to the driverside window and was like "Hey you got a problem?" The passengers head whipped around and he looked like he wanted to cry. He was like "No no I ahh said I like you jacket." It was so funny I just laughed and said "I didn't think so." I then continued walking towards my work. As I got up to the corner to turn towards work the light had changed and the driver yelled "Nice chain wallet." and laughed as they drove by. That just proved what a couple wussy little bastards they were. Reminds me of my bestfriend from highschool who was a big wuss until he got in his car. Then he'd cut people off all the time and cuss people out.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
hahaha. nice. I always love it when people are such bada$$es when they are in their cars. cracks me up. but the thing is, they don't realize you can't fight someone from inside the car.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
NICE KILL!
I'm so sick of little pu$$ies talkin $h!t on the road
then you get there and it's like what now and they have nothing to say

K

·
0 Posts
hahaha. nice. I always love it when people are such bada$$es when they are in their cars. cracks me up. but the thing is, they don't realize you can't fight someone from inside the car.
who says you cant? id jump inside and kick some ass.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I was riding with a buddy of mine who had a real nice 70 camaro, We were cruzing the main street in town and a couple guys kept coming up beside us and trying to get Tony to race them. He had a couple speeding tickets, and didn't want to get busted, so we just ignored them. The driver was calling him a pussy and such which kinda pissed him off. When we stopped at a red light we were a couple cars behind, and Tony jumps out, runs up and quickly reaches in, elbowed the driver, shut the car off, pulled out the keys and threw them as far as he could. Ran back and hopped in before the light even changed. It was funny as hell.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Oh man, I would love to do something like that to some people. But seriously though, it's so much fun yelling at people from your car sometimes. I don't just yell at anyone though, but you know, the ones who demand something being said... the drunk college girl falling into the middle of the road, the fat kid holding his shirt down while running as fast as he can across the road, the little kids on the bikes who can't stay on the side and keep vearing all the way into your lane, the little kids trying to be cool by hanging out in little groups in front of places like McDonalds, ect. Those people kinda deserve it, but I at least have the courtesy to humor them with comments better than, "nice wallet chain!". Something like, "you little craps, if I still had my jeep I would throw you off those bikes then run them over! You got lucky this time, just remember that!" It was better when I had my megaphone working! W00T!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

G

·
0 Posts
Little 13 year olds are the worst. I saw a little [censored] standing on the side of a busy street, throwing snow-balls at cars. Until finally some guy in a big Dodge Ram, in his early 30s and obviously worked out, chased him down and said if he didn't run home he would kick his ass.

Assault... but meh. It was in the 8th grade, I was waiting for my bus to come. The kid a year or two younger than me, and was crying and told the teachers. :rofl:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
yea, then they pull a gun out from the back seat...

Mike
I totally agree, you just don't know about people anymore, it's better to be safe and just ignore them. I've seen too many instances even here of people getting all postal behind the wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts