New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im gonna have to give you guys the G-Rated version of the story beings all the language used wouldnt be appropriate for NECO. So with that said....

My two friends and i were on our way snowboarding and stopped to get some Burger King. On our way out of the parking lot i saw a 2G eclipse that looked like it came out of a cereal box. The only thing good about the car is it was turbo and the wheels were nice. It was dark grey with ugly bright blue graphics all over it, extrememly oversized airplane wing, full over aggressive kit, wheels, and the best part was it had altezzas with the word speed written in the center in the same bright blue vinyl. As it turns the corner at me i begin to crack up at the sight of it and say to my friend look at this thing, im gonna laugh at it. My windows are tinted so i rolled one down and crept by him every so slow, as the window is rolling down i point at him and laugh obnoxiously, his windows were also tinted so i have no idea whos in there. I continue on through the parking lot and my friend in the back is like yo man, hes turnin around.

So this kid pulls up real close to me screaming whats your problem? You think somethings funny? At this point my friend leaned over me and rolled my window down and says yea he's got a problem, he thinks your car is stupid lookin. So we go back and forth a few times and the kid wants me to get out of my car which i dont find worth it, but you can tell he is extremely pissed off. He gives up and does a U-turn and as he goes by us he had some rather unfriendly things to say. Well that got my friend pissed and he has a short temper to begin with. My friend jumps out of the car and runs after him down the parking lot. In my rear view im now watching my friend chase a car:rofl:. The kid slams his brakes and gets out and my friend runs up to him and when they get toe to toe my friend is about 6-8 inches shorter then this kid. My friend asked him if he had a problem? The kid says only if your laughin at my car and my friend says look at it man, its a girls car to begin with and you made it ugly as hell. He continues to slowly walk laps around the kids car looking it over and the kid says dont even think about touching my car. My friend puts one finger on the kids hood and says yea, what are you gonna do about it? So im watching and i figured i had to do something cause i cant let my friend get beat up for something i started. I pull over to the side and jump out of the car and grab my police sized flashlight (takes 5 D batteries) and start running at them cause i want to get there before anything happens. Well he sees me running at them and jumps in his car and takes off. So me and my friend are like oh well and start to walk back to my car. At this point he parks across the lot (where he apparently works) and comes running to the corner screaming all kinds of things basically trying to get us to come back. I looked at my friend and said lets go beat this kid real quick. So we turned and ran at him as fast as we could and he takes off and heads for the front door of his work. Hes pounding on the door and some like 40 year old guy comes out and he is like these guys are harassing me, they wont leave me alone. Yea...the kid is basically crying to someone he works with. Oh and when i say kid he was probably 20-23. Meanwhile my other friend who was in the back of the car is standing by my car the entire time just watching all of this happen. So we yell back and forth at the kid a few times and tell him we're gonna come back for him and his car when he's done work and we turn to walk away again. At that point he starts yelling the same things to try to get us to come back, but this time whips out a cell phone, begins dialing and tells us he's calling the cops. Well the State Police station is only about 10 minutes down the road so we had to go fast. We turned and started running and i see this kid running after us as hes on the phone. I knew he was trying to get my plate so he could tell the cops and they'd find me for sure. We jumped in my car and took off and im pretty sure he didnt get my plate or i would have heard about it by now.

So i guess the lesson to be learned is that no matter how ridiculous someones car may look, you probably shouldnt point and laugh at it cause they may get mad. I wanted to get 20-25 of my friends to all stand around his car when he came out of work and point and laugh at it and ask him if he had a problem with all of us.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
lol.

It's not polite to point and Laugh I guess. That kid spent god knows how much money to make the car that is already fugly in my opinion to a fugly POS. And I think it's a good thing to try and lead a foolish ricer into the right direction. lol

Should have asked him if it's fast and furious lol!

or the car was fast :rolleyes: and he was furious. . with the two of you LOL :rofl:

·
Registered
204 Posts
thats funny as shiot. it sounded like you were going to say your friend walked up to him and punched him square in the nose. after all, he was the one telling you to get out like he wanted to box. he should have been put in his place. i guess it may have been a little obnoxious to point and laugh just like you said.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
One question... Why? I would have just looked at the car, smirked to myself, and kept driving. There is no reason to start anything. What if that kid did that to you? You would have probably been mad too. I do however like your weapon of choice... A big freakin flashlight! That would hurt! Plus, you could take out the batteries and use them as projectiles! Bonus!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yea im sure i would have been just as pissed if someone pointed and laughed at me. I didnt expect it to be all that, i figured id point and laugh, he'd yell something and we'd both go on our way. Your right ZEX there really was no need for me to laugh, i think it was just how disgusting it was that i wanted to point it out. Most times i do just laugh to myself, but when this thing turned the corner i felt the need to let him know i didnt like it.

And the flashlight....i figured if the cops came i would have just told them i was trying to shed some light on the situation :). Its a great weapon to have in the car because a cop cant accuse me of having a weapon because i could always say in case of a flat tire or something, but at the same time i sure wouldnt want to get hit with it. And throwing batteries never came to mind, but ill know for next time.

And my friend would have just walked up and punched him but that brings on a lot more charges if the police get envolved. If you can instigate it enough where they hit you then you can still get in trouble but not quite as much.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
OJE...

Quick question... do you keep that flashlight between the center console and the driver's seat? Right below the edge of the cushion, but above the seat rails? That's where I keep mine! :biggrin: A 4 D-cell maglight. For "safety".

Massiv.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty much the same place but opposite side. I keep mine on the left side of the drivers seat, you wouldnt think it would stay but it tucks in there nicely and i never hit it getting in or out.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
people who mod their cars that much are usually very serious about it, and anything that happens involving their 'baby' will obviously get them upset. What's ugly to some people might be somebody else's pride and joy. that's just the way it is. good story, no need to point and laugh so much tho...

Mike

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
people who mod their cars that much are usually very serious about it, and anything that happens involving their 'baby' will obviously get them upset. What's ugly to some people might be somebody else's pride and joy. that's just the way it is.

Mike
You said that right. Can't wait to get my hands on the person(s) who messed up my car. It won't be a happy day for them, let me tell you!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarKat
Life will teach ya....

never mess with a man's - ride, girl, friends & family
SO true. Especially the last one - family. Nobody messes with my family and gets away with it, and most people in my town know that. Always gotta stick up for them!

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
After reading that all I can say is... wow, you and your friend were a pair of tools. ;)

Just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you're beholderin' somethin' that ain't beautiful, keep it to yourself. ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
haha thats so funny joe- only you! i usually will laugh at someones car - but if they ever told me to get out of the car- i would probabaly run!

katie

·
Registered
954 Posts
haha (that's gotta be the longest story I've read on here) ...that is funny. Them flashlights are heavy as hell. Better than other weapons you could have grabbed, :)

He probably knew that his car couldnt outrun your sweet cougar, that's why he parked across the way and ran inside...haha.

G

·
After reading that all I can say is... wow, you and your friend were a pair of tools. [/Q[

Amen to reverend NorCalCoug

Just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you're beholderin' somethin' that ain't beautiful, keep it to yourself.
If I were to act like this, I would need somebody else to drive, as I dislike the majority of all bodykits out there....but as said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Couldn't agree more......:evil:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.