New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont diss the Silver Cougar with the Chrome and Blue graphics. I finally got a good look at it and it looks nice better then the green stuff. I dont have a prob with him. I never really did. I just sick of u guys making funs of his car. He has the car for shows not for go. It is really nice if u look at it in real life. What i said in recent post was out of anger b/c of a dispute we had. It was anger and stupity. If u guys dont like it fine u dont have to go on and on about how bad it is. I think Chad agrees with me.
Ryan
Sorry Norb!!!!1

·
Registered
2,913 Posts

You mean this POS?

I'm allowed to diss anything I want to, its called CRITICISM. Last time I checked this was a Public Message Board and I was allowed to voice my opinion, no? It's like telling people not to diss George Bush... people are going to do it regardless of what you tell them...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it is a public forum. Waht makes your car so great. Why u dissing a persons style. So your calling a cougar a POS.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Everyone calm down. Seriouslly, please remember, this is an open forum, opinions will be spoken. However as long as they are said in a nice fashion then there is no need to become upset by them. Some people will probably like it, some wont.

No one is saying the Cougar is a POS, just that that particular one doesnt meet up with what they like. Its nothing against the person, they just dont like that car.

Everyone will voice opinions and most will remain to voice them in a good way, either negative or positive comments.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Originally posted by: Madcat
Everyone calm down. Seriouslly, please remember, this is an open forum, opinions will be spoken. However as long as they are said in a nice fashion then there is no need to become upset by them. Some people will probably like it, some wont.

No one is saying the Cougar is a POS, just that that particular one doesnt meet up with what they like. Its nothing against the person, they just dont like that car.

Everyone will voice opinions and most will remain to voice them in a good way, either negative or positive comments.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok im just tryin gto stick up for my friend

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
okay jackass, why don't you go to bed and wake up when you realize others are allowed to have opinions, and we can hate that ugly piece of **** if we want to.

as for "blah blah all show" ..mmkay.. the only shows that car will win is in your dreams -- so there is incentive to go to bed. :p

Furthermore..
If its "All show and no go" .... tell him to get that mad-fly-shizzy "Cougar Racing" sticker off his front bumper. Embarasses the rest of us who ARE interested in performance.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I am sorry but my first thought when i saw that car was.......> :puke:

I didnt think i would ever have used that smiley,, but HOLY ****! I am sorry but that thing is buttugly!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
Originally posted by: PurePimpinCougar
He has the car for shows not for go.
might wanna tell him to take of the 'cougar racing' sticker then... :slap:
Please do that. Some of us are interestied in performance.
Performance is not a WeaponRice intake or WeaponRice grapefruit shooter either.

WTF is "cougar racing" anyways? Running it down the 1/4 does not constitute a "race car" title.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
opps, didn't write anything... wtf is that? It's people like that in the car scene that we get a good laugh at. That was great *lol* Represent Wisconsin.

PS fire the guy who put the graphics on, *lol*

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by: XtremeCougar
opps, didn't write anything... wtf is that? It's people like that in the car scene that we get a good laugh at. That was great *lol* Represent Wisconsin.

PS fire the guy who put the graphics on, *lol*
I'm from WI :confused::mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts