New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever seen a coug w/ the S15 Silvia headlights grafted in?? i've only seen it on one car (other than Silvs of course) and that was a 2nd gen Eclipse. and i figd that since our fronts are very similar that it wouldn't take too much modification except of maybe the hood and front fenders. :shrug: any input, opinions, or photoshops welcome. i'm deadly serious bc i love the look of the headlights and think it would look pretty good.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
we've actually contemplated doing that mod to my car when we were getting ready to redo the outside. sadly enough, i postponed that job of redoing the outside. but at least i'll have my air ride.

G

·
Confused.....
Let me try to figure it out though..... You want to take the Eclipse head lights, and put them on your Cougar, no? Intersiting..... Good Luck.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no....not eclipse. that would be too easy. i want the JDM 240SX/S-15 Silvia headlights grafted in. i do believe that i would be the only one w/ this mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.