New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some people on here have/work-at electronics places and wouldnt mind a little extra business. so im wondering if anyone here sells those neon accent tubes, i believe they come in 10", 15" and 24". i dont know what size i need, but i know i need yellow, and decent quality.

or if anyone knows of a good, cheap place (website) to order some from. i've only been able to find the official streetglow.com shop to actually have yellow.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I bought some of my neons off of www.thezeb.com. They have the cheapest prices next to ebay.
They have streetglow yellow accent tubes in 10", 15" and 20", for $19.99, $20.99, and $21.00, respectively.

Mike

·
Registered
388 Posts
clicky Several of us use the neon tubes from the computer places. For a couple of reasons. 1 cheaper 2.brighter in most cases
another clicky
I didn't see yellow, though you might like some of the other things on the sites.

hope this helps a little

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Check out Circuit City actually. I'm not SURE they have yellow cuz i was looking for Blue, but they have dual thin 6" tubes for like $24 that are surprisingly bright, and traditionally sized ones too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts