New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm really interested in getting the mas italy roger exposed rims from victoria tires but i've never seen them on a cougar before if anyone has pics of them on the car i'd really appreciate some links.

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
I haven't seen them on a coug, but ****, I see them everyday.....We put them on damn near every Jetta and Passat in SoCal so they look more like Beamers...They are REEEEEALLY Hot right now, and I think they would look pretty cool on one of our cars

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
DO NOT order anything from victoria tire. I've gone through a lot of **** with them and don't want you guys to do the same as I have.

·
Registered
161 Posts
if you order from victoria tire dont expect to get the rims until july..

·
Registered
147 Posts
On the subject of online rim dealers, What ever you do don't use Salesco!!! We still have 2 lawsuits pending on them! They sent the wrong rims so we sent them back (3 sets) at our expense over $300.00 plus the cost of the rims almost $2,000 and we are still waiting to get our money back! We went around an exit ramp and 4 of the 5 lugs on my husbands mag wheel snaped right off and left us sitting there with one lugnut holding on the tire! Think that wasn't scary doing 50 mph and seeing chrome lugnuts flying past your windshield! So what ever you do don't buy anything from these ripoffs!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.