New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. I was wondering if anyone gets the daily herald from the western suburbs to please save the MARCH 28th ISSUE for me! Actually all you need to do is find the article about me running for the Helen M Plum (lombard) library board position. (This is a volenteer job.. you don't get paid) I am endorsed (means that the daily herald thinks I am the best one for the position)!!! If someone has this issue.. PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] Thank you!

PS I know i can get it from the library.. but I want a real copy. Not a photocopy!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks chuck! LOL! I didn't think you would research it!! I just printed that out. But I wanted the hard copy! LOL! I want to see if my picture is in there!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i thought you guys should get an update. I lost the race for the library board position in Lombard. I recieved 38% of the votes. Not bad for a girl who just was running because I "love libraries" (that is what I said during my interview). I really was just excited I got more than my family's four votes! I am happy I didn't win for the reason that this would take a lot of my time and I have a busy life already...something would have to go if I wont and I don't know what I would want to give up.

But don't worry. I will be on the ballot again sometime soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.