New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a how-to for anything Cougar related, in HTML format, I would like to get my hands on it. If you don't mind, could you please zip up the HTML as well as any pictures included in the how to and send it to my email account [email protected] or just post a link to the site and i'll do the rest..

I am putting together a site that all of you will appreciate, the layout and db are already setup, now I just need some data :)

Mind you by submitting this how to, to me you will allow me to put it on the internet, and you WILL be given full credit for the how-to.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I have a How-To on installing the OMP front STB. If you do a search for 'OMP' and 'Install' in the How-To section, you'll find it. But it's a forum post. :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
go to my website (link in sig) and go to the how to section on my page and there is my how to on changing the rotors and brake pads on the front brakes. And whatever how to's you get could you float my way so that I can place them up on my page as well

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GoDan - would there be any way for you to zip up that page with the images... if not that's fine.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I have the word.doc file for the how-to on spacing out the COUGAR letters... I didn't write it, but I can send it to you if you want... I believe ccc3 wrote it...

EDIT: PuckPuck, I sent it...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'll have one by the end of May for a rear disc conversion.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TennisMennace please do send it to me

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Puck,
I tried to send you the Neon install How-To, but I m not sure how to "zip" it so I just emailed it to you.
Sorry and I hope that helps, somehow.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually guys i have just realized, i'm kinda an idiot.... Internet Explorer has this cool feature that allows you to save an entire web page and all links, that would be fine just like that, so yeah if you have a link to the site just post it and i'll take that too.... :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Hopefully by next weekend I'll have the how to done for the B&M Oil Cooler. They sent the wrong fittings

·
Registered
153 Posts
I posted a how-to on audio questions so i will attach the file in here

take it easy

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Puck feel free to have the How-to on Gauges and my newest Koni rear adjustment.
I have a couple others.. I'll find links for ya to milk :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts