New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to try to get another meet setup before the weather starts to suck?

Opry Mills seemed (at least to me) to be a good place...as long as we narrow it down

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This weekend is the DB Drags at the convention center downtown. Next weekend is the car show at Media Play in Hickory Hollow.
Next Saturday evening(6:30ish) at Opry Mills?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Are you not going to the show in HH? I would like to go to the show, but I am still missing a couple of center caps and my trunk is stripped. I can do another meet at Opry Mills in the near future. Hopefully we can all meet in the same place.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still planning on doing the show...FINALLY got my new wing on, but the shows are usually over mid afternoon so I'd be free after that.
This time I'm thinking we'll pick just 1 landmark and stick with it this time :)

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree. HUGE parking lot, security drove by but didn't hassle us to leave, all and all it seemed like a good spot

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't own a calendar. Is November third the Monday before or after the weekend we are planning on meeting up? That is the day that my car is leaving and solely depends on if I can make it to the meet or not.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mindtrip....wheres your car going?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For service or forever?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK...so far the weather looks pretty good for Nov 1st (Saturday)
High 76
Low 58
Opry Mills sounds OK for everyone so far...then

How does 6:30PM...Opry Mills...Parking lot on the movie theatre side of the mall sound to everyone?

Come through the main entrance of the mall...come around past the actual mall and the parking lot is on the right (coming in from Briley Parkway) past the drive that leads around the actual mall in front of the theatres.
ONLY downside to this location is the hike to the mall if you need the facilities.:flushed:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts