New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friends of mine have been telling me that you can lift the back seats up for cleaning purposes. i was wondering if anyoen knwos how to get them up or isn't it possible i tried so many different ways i see where its attached just was wonderign if there is a release or anything.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Yes, the rear bench will pop up ... here is how: lift up on the outer edges of the far right and left hand side. The bench is clipped into the support bracket there and should release pretty easily. If you try and lift the corner and look, you will see what I am talking about. After that is done, you will need to push the front of the bench backward toward the trunk an then lift up. There is a "hook" type of mechanism that holds the center of the bench in place. My advice ... why bother with crap that you can't see ... go get a beer and forget about cleaning under the seat that nobody will ever see but you if you do this

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks alot i have been working on that for awile i aint really worried bout the cleaning part its just i am gonna see if i can hide stuff under there haha thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.