New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the post about muscle motors, it was all to familiar to me. Andys auto sport did the same thing to me and others. I think the moderators should discuss putting a new section into the board (chesterz brought this up). the section would contain stories and information on how each company does business, prices, and customer service. that way everyone on the board can read these comments and decide who to buy from. maybe we could tell some of these companies about the posts we make and they would do better business. and to start it off, andy's auto sport has told me 4 times in the past month that they would send out my front end the same day they were talking to me. well here i am 4 weeks later and they still have not shipped it out. i had to miss carlisle because of them. we should not have to put up with this crap from companies that take our money then take as much time as they need to ship out our products.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and then they say "yes and it will be shipped out today or tomorrow" then you call back the next week and the same thing. and the next week......and the next week. its not that easy james.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
True that Rockford. Focal reps are being overly nice to me trying to fix my situation.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I agree no victoria tire..OR import universe..

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Welcome to the world of sport compact parts. Alot of these companies could care less about customer service b/c they make their own parts and they are the only way you are going to get it. I have had problems with all the following companies

Nopi
Andy's Autosport
Weapon R
Konig
VIS
Erebuni
Summit Racing

The only places that I dealt with for parts that were excellent was Ground Control, Wings West, and Auto Addictions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I ordered my dragon z in febuary and i still dont have it. they keep on tellin me they will ship it out tommorow.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If you are in the Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, or Indina area.. Stay away from Auto One.. Bastards screwed up my tint and refuse to pay the bill I got to get the crap taken off and the other bill to replace the kick plate they dented.. not to mention whatever they got all over my leather...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wholesale Sounds is being kicked off of Ebay! Woo Hoo! Looks like all of my complaining along with a bunch of other people's complaints has paid off! Don't order from them, they'll rip you off! They suck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.