New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
My brother tried it on his Grand Am and not only did it not get the dent out but the glue stuff you put on (the one he had used this glue substance) put these nasty swirls in his paint. Use at your own caution.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Also I've heard even tho the glue is said to be safe for oem paint it could rip off some of the paint leaving you with nicks if u leave the glue on there for too long or apply too much of it.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
its works sooo good. used it on my old cougar and my brothers volvo. also for bigger dents use soapy water and a plunger

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i just got one opf these for x-mas, and im trying it out now on a decent sized dent (but no bigger than a grapefruit, like the instructions say). so far ive done it 4 times to the same spot, and theres a little change, but nothing too dramatic yet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Right on, soapy water and a plunger.
My friend and I got one of those suction cup-industrial pencil sharpeners from a hospital and pulled two small door dents right out, as of now all I have is this rear quarterpanel dent, right above the rear driver side wheel well...tried pulling the wheel out and getting to it to pop it out, but there's some metal and such...point is, plungers are the way to go.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
unless the dent is too small for the plunger. it got the majority of the big dent that my sister put in the car, out, but there are some little dents that the plunger just couldnt get.

·
Registered
468 Posts
What you'll have to remember is that the size of the ding has to be just right for it to work. If you do get one, and I've heard good and bad, make sure you've washed and clayed the entire surface around it so that you don't do more damage to the area!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts