New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Different Color Zaino Z1???

I just received a new shipment of Zaino and noticed that my old half full bottle Z2 was a totally different color from the new bottle of Z2. The new bottle of Z2 is really pink, and the old bottle of Z2 almost looks exactally like Z1. WTF? The old bottle is about 1 year old and I remember when I first bought the old bottle it was as pink as the new bottle is now. Why the change? Has it gone bad? What's goin on here? Here's a pic... sorry about the bad quality.

The old bottle is left, the new bottle is right.

Thanks guys,
Darrell.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've contacted Sal Zaino himself and he told me the new one (pictures right) is a different formula then the old one (pictured left). So that's way there is a color change...

I solved it myself, but I'll leave the post up for anyone else that might be curious.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what Sal Zaino told me...

As quoted by: Sal Zaino

All the Z-2 is new higher gloss, slicker, more durable version....
Killer product.... I'm always improving on my stuff... Z-5 also has the same
improvements as Z-2 plus it will hide swirls better..
Can't wait to try it :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
where do you get it at

i need to hide swirls

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go here:

Zaino Bros.

Once you go Zaino, you never go back.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
IS there any place local to get it???

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, you have to get it mailed to you. The stuff is so good, they do not need as many distributors... plus, it keeps the cost down by eliminating the middle man (even though it's not cheap stuff!)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
does the new formula still mix well with the additive? the flash shizzy? (so it dries faster)

BTW -- there is absolutely ZERO products that come close to their results... best stuff on the planet...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
does the new formula still mix well with the additive? the flash shizzy? (so it dries faster)

BTW -- there is absolutely ZERO products that come close to their results... best stuff on the planet...
so what did you really need to get the best results

cause on there website they basicly say you have to buy everyone of there products

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you talking about the ZFx, Crispy? If so, yes, it still works. I just purchased a ZFx kit but haven't used it yet... I'm hoping for great results.

RioredCoug... as for what stuff you need to buy... that all depends on what your looking for. If Crispy was asking me, for example, I'd tell him to go buy one of everything :) But that's only because he really wants a showroom shine.

So, let us know what it is your looking for, and I'll tell you what you need... do you want just protection with nice shine, or do you want a crazy shine that will turn everyone's head?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i want to know caterina uses - that car shines like no other

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: Crispy
Psst... Crispy is a she ;)
You know wha? I've been on these boards for a long time (well, since Nov. 2001) and I've been reading Crispy's posts ever since. I always had the impression that you were a "she" but I never knew for sure... and thinking it would of been rude to ask (don't really know why) I just went with the better odds.... that Crispy was a "he".

Sorry :flushed: Forgive me? :grouphug:

:biggrin:

Now back to business...
Originally posted by: RioredCoug

Okay, it sounds like you want the best of the best shine... here is what you need...

1. Z18 & some MicroFiber Towels (90,000+ fibers)
2. Zaino Show Car Polish & new/very clean spray bottle
3. ZFx
4. Z6
5. Z5
6. Z2
7. Lots & lots of 100% American-made Cotton applicator pads
8. One large 100% American-made Cotton towel
9. Lots of patience, time, and T.L.C.

Please someone let me know if I've forgotten anything.

Cheers! :biggrin:
Darrell.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug

Okay, it sounds like you want the best of the best shine... here is what you need...

1. Z18 & some MicroFiber Towels (90,000+ fibers)
2. Zaino Show Car Polish & new/very clean spray bottle
3. ZFx
4. Z6
5. Z5
6. Z2
7. Lots & lots of 100% American-made Cotton applicator pads
8. One large 100% American-made Cotton towel
9. Lots of patience, time, and T.L.C.

Please someone let me know if I've forgotten anything.

Cheers! :biggrin:
Darrell.[/quote]

I mean that would be great but i dont fell like spented $150 on car polish
Damn
I guess il stick to washa nd wax and prob just buy some z2

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is a big investment, I won't lie to you... but I would suggest that if your not able to go a little further then just Z2 alone, I wouldn't go with Zaino at all. You'd get a better result by using the Meguiar's system... that would probably cost the same as the Z2 alone.

Goodluck.
Darrell.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: atlas
Nope, you have to get it mailed to you. The stuff is so good, they do not need as many distributors... plus, it keeps the cost down by eliminating the middle man (even though it's not cheap stuff!)
Well now that i rember i saw this guys at a expo show

it was either at the sportsman show or the golf show

BTW...went to the sportman show last weekend and he was not there this year but i call them and said that they local sell the product in NEW JErsey and i live in PHilly so i will find out more and let you know

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
WOW.........talk about werid
I emailed zaino bros. and found out that the distributor is located in Huntington Valley, PA A.K.A. 1 minutes from my house

sweet

·
Registered
468 Posts
Originally posted by: atlas
It is a big investment, I won't lie to you... but I would suggest that if your not able to go a little further then just Z2 alone, I wouldn't go with Zaino at all. You'd get a better result by using the Meguiar's system... that would probably cost the same as the Z2 alone.

Goodluck.
Darrell.
Zaino factors out quite well when compared to other products over a 5 year period. So I don't think it should be looked at as expensive. In fact, they're one of the least expensive out there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts