New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know, I bought the infamous Devious CougaH back from the insurance company... and it is currently sitting outside of my dad's house awaiting a shop to get it in "running" condition again... which hopefully won't take too much longer... but I figured I'd post some pics of it's current state for those of you who were curious, and didn't see it at the Party ;)

Heres the GOOD side ;)

Doesn't really look like anything is wrong with it right? well other than the 15's being back on there ;)

Yeah well I had cleaned it off already, this is what the hood looked like due to all of the ash, that had only been falling for about a day at this point... I don't even want to know what it looks like now :ugh:

This was before I got the window up, and dusted it off...

Ok and here is the Engine Bay. The transmission is only held on by two bolts (as far as I can tell), the rack and pinion steering mechanism is completely disconected from the subframe of the car, the battery was pulled, and some of the wiring harnesses are trapped beneath the transmission, the y-pipe is in the trunk (along with the battery), and I found a chunk of metal that looks like it was part of an engine mount, and the reason they needed a new engine (although I don't have a pic of that).

OK at this point, You're probably wondering what the other side of the car looks like... and well I wanted to keep it a secret, but I just can't wait to show pics any longer. It is what my new paint scheme is going to look like, but if any of you try and copy it, I'm going to get very pissed, and change everything on the car :disgust:

I already know Vick is on his way to copying me, but I won't let it happen :disgust:

And, many of you have seen this sticker in my engine bay before, but I think it is now more fitting then ever since the accident :evil:

Attachments

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I thought you were sticking with the "Oops I dropped my cougar in the toilet in the Airplane Bathroom" theme :shrug:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
:rofl: You guys are such copy cats.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
All I can say is it's going to take one heck of a mod meet to get that looking all shiney and pretty again.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Poor Devin. You can drive my car if it makes you feel more complete.

G

·
im feelin.......like some cookiiieeesssss..

yum yum yum

would you like me to shoot it and put it out of it's misery for you???

·
Registered
397 Posts
well mabe u didnt hear what i said at the party im not planing on fixing my cat so in no way am i trying
to copy u dev

G

·
i kinda like this paint scheme

its....original...got that "rolled it and im too ghetto to get it fixed" look.... :) :) j/k

G

·
ya you noticed huh? this is how i look at it.

Evolution - Built by Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi - Japanese Company
US - invaded Japan, and Japan is still considered an occupied country.
therefore my car is still American to me.

i know, i know, just go with it....

G

·
devin as a kid,,,,,

while al the other kids....

meanwhile the girls went......

whenever
came around..

ok so i found a cool smiley site

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was forced to play by myself, because all of the other kids were out drinking, and then when I would finally get bored enough to go looking for them, they would have drunk enough that they were vomiting when I found them... so yeah, you pretty much nailed that one Robert :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Devin my ghetto SVT is still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more ghetto. At least your body panels are all straight. Mine is like the roads around here full of potholes
Good luck on fixing it..salvage cars are good:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts