So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
:rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: starshower
....rhymes with heaven....:biggrin:
:ugh:Yeah and Kevin:ugh: Watchout Sean...

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Fudruckers asked my name, i said it, low and behold 10min later I wondered why I hadn't got my food. I keep hearing GEORGE being called and im like "George go get your food focker" I look at my receipt and the name on it is George. Josh, George, its all the same :ugh:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
roflmao

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I've been asked how to spell my name before.

A house I used to own was on Louisiana St. I forget what I was having sent there, but I was giving the salesperson my address and she asked how to spell it. I said just like the state. :ugh: she said she didn't know how to spell the state either.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Poor Devin.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
And only 20 cents for a whip? Did Jennifer spank you hard?

BTW, 2%? have you gone queer eye on us?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Ha I live on minnesota st and people always ask me "how do you spell that?" damn did everyone fail u.s. history and geography?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
I'm just going to start saying my name is David too :rolleyes:
:thumbsup:
Ahh damn..I forgot my Starbucks cup pic. I've been named Todd now:rolleyes:

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by: bzcat
And only 20 cents for a whip? Did Jennifer spank you hard?

BTW, 2%? have you gone queer eye on us?
I didn't tell them put 2% whip on it, they just asked if I wanted whip, and I said sure.... she didn't even tell me they were going to charge extra for it :rolleyes:

Its funny cause I only bought coffee cause I needed change for the parking meeter across the street, and when I asked her to give me a dollar in quarters, she said they won't give change back like that because they run out too quickly. Well my drink cost $2.80 at that point, so i was only going to get $.20 back anyway... so I was like, fine, give me that $1.25 cookie and my dollar in change ***** :evil: ... so thats probably why she spelled my name wrong in the first place, you know to burn me big time for outsmarting her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well Devin if you would stop outsmarting people they might just start liking you.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
Well Devin if you would stop outsmarting people they might just start liking you.
:rofl::flushed: It's more fun to outsmart people than to get them to like you tho >8-]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts