New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For obvious reasons. But I didn't really think about it until I saw 2 new Chevy SSR's and a Chrysler Crossfire within a 15-minute period. Nice rides - photos don't do them justice.

On a related note, I saw a new Prius in Columbus today. Eeeeeugh... they look like baby Azteks!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
lol i figured SSR's were that popular everywhere... i see atleast one or 2 a day up here in upper suburban detroit... side not my roommate saw a skyline today on i75 right near here.... what about caddy xlr's tsee those daily everywhere else?

anyone seen the new VW luxury car the phaton sp? it was out the other day doing cruise control testing.... lord i love living near detroit

·
Registered
254 Posts
today, on the way to school, I saw a caddy xlr... then as I was parking there was a crossfire a couple cars down from me... then when I was walking to class an fd3s rx-7 pulls up and parks and a 50-ish year old woman gets out!

[ice cube]..today was a good day..[/ice cube]

G

·
I see the new cars every day... the new cadys, the rx8 (which one day shall be mine), the crossfire,...
But then it could have something to do with the fact that I work at a carwash / detail shop...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I saw a Chrysler Crossfire in Yellowstone National Park on Saturday... It was going the opposite way on the road... I couldn't figure out what it was as it was heading towards me but recognized the rear from the commercials and stuff... Pretty cool lookin... It was a light green/blueish kinda color.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
heh...out here, the car to have is a Bentley with spinner rims :cool: I saw about 4 or 5 within the past week

other notable sightings:
Maserati Coupe racing a Porsche Carerra late at night yesterday
Aston Volante parked in front of a ghetto 'panderia' last week
hot chick driving an SL55 done up like Keliente's car
growing population of 350Z roadsters at school

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I test-drove a Crossfire, and I wasn't that impressed. :shrug:

As far as XLR's, NorCal NECO saw some when we were in Vegas in June; four were parked at the Luxor with Michigan MFGR plates next to four of the new SUV. According to the Cadillac guy they were doing 'heat testing'. :rofl: More like heat-testing their bank accounts with an excuse to floss in not-released-yet cars. :) Those things were effin' HAWT in person though! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'd hit it!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo big cat it sounds like you live in the hamptons or something less your just messing around

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
everyone knows Los Angeles is THE place to check out exotic cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts