New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just feeling out the mood here on this...

This year's Detroit Auto Show is to be held January 10th to 19th, 2004 at Cobo Hall. I have been going every year since 2000. For those who have gone, it's nothing compared to the Toronto show. There's nothing like going to the Motor City and seeing the Big Three strut their stuff in front of the world.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Regular admission tickets are $12 USD. Group tickets are $8 USD. Group tickets may be had if there's an order for 25 or more.

If we can get 25 people together, we can all win. Plus, it saves the hassles of purchasing tickets at the door. The lineups last year were horrendous, especially on a weekend. I'm posting this on CEG, SVTOA, the Focus boards, and here.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in going, let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I have been going since 1997, and will definatly be going again this year. I have yet to drie there as I typically take a bus (no need to park etc)

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I'm up for this as well. For anyone coming down to Windsor from out of town, I'm happy to help coordinate people in Windsor and people can park around my place and we can all go down together. I'm sure we can get Pierre, Thierry, Spocket to join us too and our spouses as well to add to the number of people towards the group rate... you should post this up on MC forum as well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm very interested as well. Production 2005 Mustang will be unveiled.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I work at the Ford buildings in Dearborn alot so I have already seen the 2005 Mustang and the GT40 prototype and test vehicles. The new Mustang has a nicer back end and the body styling is OK, but the interior SUCKS and the stock radio blows chunks. Overall, I'm not impressed with the new Mustang but then I've never liked them much to begin with so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I want to go for sure!!!
I have some days off in January and I am very interested in making the trip.

About the 2005 Mustang......If there is a 30 minute line up to sit in it. I will wait :) And if I was in the market for a new car....I would have already placed my order with Ford. That car is nice for the money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts