New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 1/2 months of no car and 2 frustrating days (my fault on install) my demon eyes are in and looking amazing..

The vid will never do them justice... EVER... they are amazingly bright and clear and mean isn't the word for them.

I am 110% satisfied with the turn out... they are sick...

I did the best I could with the vid that will be posted... i know they don't look insanely bright... but keep in mind at the end of the vid i turn on my High Beams and they are just as bright as them so it gives you an idea for the brightness....

Quality of the product was second to none... I had one problem with the install and that was probably because i tugged just a tad to hard on the glass ring...

Girlfriend's thoughts are "they are cute"

Brother's thought are "bright"

Parent's thoughts are "about damn time... they look cool"

I'll be showing to another NECO member as well as some friends tonight..i'll post their feedback...

As for now look and weep... go on CustomCougars.com and order a set... you have my 100% gaurantee you will not regret it...

BEN

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
where is this vid?!!!!

I wanna see

·
Registered
429 Posts
Can't wait to see the vid I should have mine pretty soon but I won't install them yet because I am looking to trade my atx cougar for an mtx cougar as soon as I get my tax money back.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Originally posted by: Cougaritus

Girlfriend's thoughts are "they are cute"
dont u hate that **** man? :rofl:
honestly, heh, thats actually a negitive point IMO :tongue: i dont want something 'cute' on my car... heh!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exactly but I know that "cute" is a good thing because when she sees ferrari's and lambo's they are "cute" :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
where is the video? feedback is good but :needpics: sorry i had to do it..i saw the other video and like you said it couldnt really do them justice out of context...lets see those babies fired up...!!:rofl:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Where's the vid?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Are we ever going to see this vid?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehe James has some other pics to post first...

hey cougaritus??i was wondering how you took your lights appart?? did you cook them or pry them??

UMNITZA--if you see this can you tell me how hot i have to have my oven to loosen these lights appart but not melt them? sorry for the hijack

i really cant wait to see these installed..i am sure they look wicked good

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Why are we STILL waiting for a video of these lights??

And do we still not have ANY pictures of them installed on 99 year lights??

:banghead:

:grouphug:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
All US ORDERS for Demon Eyes have shipped and will be arriving to your door within 2-3 business days

All International Orders are scheduled for shipping tomorrow

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yea I'm still waiting for pics of a 99-00 light ...I'm planning on wiring them in place of the fogs ....is it true the light is sorta bluish? ...that might look weird on a headlight painted red...or can i get red ones?

BTW ...I have a buddy with an M3 is familiar with the umnitza product and has nothing but good things to say about it as well ...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Really really sorry, we were put under extreme time constraints to get this out.

We have a team of about 10 guys, but because of my personal involvement with these, I'm the only one making the instructions and I had 5 of them to complete:
X5, E39, E38, Maxima and this one.

So, suffice it to say, we may have missed a couple of steps, but nothing to be alarmed about...we actually got a kit to a local mechanic that doesn't really visit the forums (no PC) and he didn't even need the instructions, took him about 3 hours (and that's while doing other things at the same time at his shop) so it's not something to get worked up about.

All the rings are indeed the same size. PRE TEST, PRE TEST, PRE TEST.

Here's a little video that someone with too much caffeine (Ben) took while apparently on a trampoline (cougaritus), but it does do the trick (and makes you want to get glasses, Ben).

Enjoy (while rubbing your eyes) the video:

http://www.umnitza.com/images/install/cougar/cougar.avi

1 - 20 of 24 Posts