New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-D

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6339&item=2446365453
">Ebay Coooooooga</a>

Quote from auction : " Autographed picture of Jessie from fast and the furious sitting in it. "

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
This is the aerogear cougar...
yup. Extreme Kit. with Kam sideskirts.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
NOOOO hes selling? Hes a local guy from Cincy area. My friend that went to college with me last yr was in his car club. I guess the cougar was even better up close. He was one of if not(I believe he was) to have bags on the cougar. His car is actually really nice, alot of custom work too I guess.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
That's delicious? :shrug:

:puke:
yes, yellowish/gold paint taste like beer ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah, thats my cougar, I wish there was another way. My wife is diabetic and pregnant and on bedrest, so the doctor bills are getting up there, It is bagged. It was the house or the cougar. My wife and I agreed that I would try to sell it on ebay, and that if I don't sell it. I get to keep. So I am praying that it doesn't sell. But I could really use the money. By the way, the color is factory. Citrus Gold metallic.:cry:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Best of luck bro. I hope things work out for you and especially your wife in both of your best interest. The kid I was talking about was Scott Dickerson, the kind with the gold or silver (I forget)bagged neon.

Best of luck to your family and hope the new addition to the family works out well for ya!

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry about your problems...

BTW, the wheels are awesome. They would look killer in a black and polished combo. What kind are they by the way???

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think those rims are Focal F-10...I know they are at least made by Focal

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
yes they are focal f-10 i was looking at getting the f-5's but changed my mind.
cougar00, car looks awsome, in fact i used that pic or one like that as a report cover in my computer class quarter after last.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I hope everything goes ok with your wife and the baby on the way. Nice car, good luck in the auction

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Mike: As I mentioned in the E-mail to you, I am sorry to see you leave the scene, however I also can't wait for you to get back in the scene very soon. Best of luck with the family

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
tad: you thinking about a 5th cougar??
you cougar pimp lol

i like that car, looks really neat and i bet it turns a lot of heads. that is the only cougar i've seen that i remember with that color paint:thumbsup:

C

·
0 Posts
Hey everyone, after a long talk with my wife, and after showing her how much everyone likes it (showed her the posts, so thanks to everyone), and how unique it is she agreed to let me hold on to it. Thank god. Thanks for all the posts, it really helped persuade her.
As soon as this baby is born, I will try to post a lot more. Thanks again. Mike

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Aw man... Too bad you aren't selling it anymore. I was just about to offer you $20K for it. Oh well... :biggrin: Realistically though - i am glad you are able to keep it. The car looks very nice! It looks like you spent a good amount of time and money on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts