1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
that was pretty cool :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I think I'm sad for watching it like 20 times over...that's cool.

How many hours was that in reality

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
thats pretty tight man! i like how the sun came up at the right time too....right when the car was done defrosting lol.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
That was pretty sweet!

:cool:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Originally posted by: Faboo
nice..........were there any kind of heaters in there?
Considering that it de frosted during night I would have to assume there were. My guess baised on the light outside is 7 hours, hey does the closest one get a prize?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the time was from 10:30 at night until 7:20 in the morning. Also I didn't put any heaters in there...I suppose the heat from my house crept through the doors. Maybe next time I will do a timelapse of the snow building up on my cougar outside. and Ill put a clock outside so you can see the hands circle around before it gets covered in snow

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
What kind of camera do you have for time lapse? The one I have doesn't do it, Ireally wish it did,

[GnuLoCo]

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
aren't garages great... :)

i love getting in my car parked in the garage, and it's not cold, pull out onto the street and just kinda laugh at all the frosted cars out there :)

of course it helps that i coughillegallycough ran a heating duct into my garage and insulated it as well..... total cost at home depot < 100$

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Originally posted by: PuckPuck
aren't garages great... :)

i love getting in my car parked in the garage, and it's not cold, pull out onto the street and just kinda laugh at all the frosted cars out there :)

of course it helps that i coughillegallycough ran a heating duct into my garage and insulated it as well..... total cost at home depot < 100$
You need to run a butterfly setup in that duct or you will have cold air coming back in. A lot of boiler chimneys have these butterfly setups where even the slightest air pressure change will open up the butterfly, then when your heat is off it closes back up.

Just a thought

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Illegally? Is it illegal to heat your garage?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, well my garage isn't heated. I hate this snow, and we are getting more soon :-/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts