New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend some deep dish wheels (in 4x108)? I cant seem to find any anywhere. The only ones I could find were some Enkeis that I had on my car in NFS: Underground, but I couldnt find them on the Enkei website.

Thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
umm..the only i can think of are some axis se7en mod's...i have seen them in 19's on a contour....look over at CEG...they seem to have more 19's on that site then cougs....

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Find the rims you want and then call the company to see if they have any blanks that can be drilled into 4x108. It's a lot easier than looking at what's only in 4x108, since it's such a rare pattern.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I honestly can really even find any deep dishes at all, let alone in the pattern. Plus Im not looking to fork out a ton here, would having the custom drilling expense me any more?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
17x8 and 17x9 rims are everywhere in Europe ....the deep dish look is very popular on sport compacts over there ..... I always wanted a set of 'em ....you could import them ....they are available in 4x108 ....Stoffler has a few listed on their website ....

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
I have a set of 19" Axis NE-0's that I had custom drilled from the factory and triple chromed. They have a 2 1/2" lip on them, and I also have a set of 20"s (no pics, not til spring) with a 2 1/2" lip.

http://www.rumodded.com/tmp/2.jpg

E1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts