New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some input from yall before I decide on anything. I have been wanting a change for a bit and couldnt decide on what. I like my kit combination the way it is and honestly I dont want to change it. However I have had my eyes on two hoods and would like to know what you all think would look best. Please excuse the bad chopping, but i wanted to do something quick.

Thanks,

George

Hood 1

Hood 2

Attachments

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
kam... all the way looks aggresive

·
Registered
330 Posts
THE KAMINARI all the way ...but i guess i'm partial heres my pic... i also think the scoop lines up well with the middle of your Z front.

my .02
dustin

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: Madcat
George deff. 2. I hate that first hood on our cars. The kam looks sweet on ur ride! (purge out of the opening).
if i go with the kam im definatly going with a dual purge out of the kam hood opening...

but i think the lines of the invader match mine kinda in the pic? :\

thanks for the pics dustin, it helps to see some different angles

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: Magoo
kaminari hood George and get yourself a center grill man :) After that I'd leave your car alone...
i have a ford grill now, those are some old pics.. and yeah haha a little paint job and im done with the outside

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
if i go with the kam im definatly going with a dual purge out of the kam hood opening...
nooooooo.... thats wat i was gonna doo!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i like the first one

Comin from a fellow dragon z owner

·
Registered
733 Posts
From the pictures I remember, I think the predator hood looks considerably better than these other two.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
personally.. i like the hood you have now the best. why not get some fenders and purge it out of them?

·
Registered
713 Posts
I personally think you should keep the predator hood, looks so sexay on your car. But you might also wanna consider the Dragon Tail hood, if you could get it in CF, then you could really be a dragon coug...lol....but seriously, if I <u>had</u> to choose between the two you showed, I'd choose the Vis hood, and honestly I didn't think it lined up with our cars very well, but in that chop, it looks good.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
if you feel the need to get rid of the Pred hood... then

INVADER- looks much better with the lines on the dz front and your cars lines over all... you have a sharper like setup where the kam. woudl be for a smootehr kit liek the drift or somethign like that

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
overall, I like the style and reverse-vent of that vis hood, but i HATE HATE HATE that enormous flat spot that it puts on the front of the hood. Hate it so bad that I wanna gouge out my eyeballs.

ok, not quite.

here is what i am talking about:

While the kaminari hood is certainly more common than this vis hood, I think for you it would be a bit better combination. the Kam hood looks good on the other car's I've seen with a DragonZ bumper.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts