New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I don't know if everyone has read the visitor thread, I decided to make a new one.

We'll be having a meet on Sunday December 21st. Reason being is that Ignernt will be here and DaButcher may also be joining us. No times and places have been decided although Anchor Bar was mentioned.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
We could make this an all day event...well kinda. We could work on Mikes car and such at my place and then hit the restaurante/bar. Then come back for some free drinks at my place and experience the red death all over again.......

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good to me! But I will have to be able to drive home this time.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Sounds good to me! But I will have to be able to drive home this time.

yea the next day hehehehe

and Jay, I'd request off.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I have to work on the 21st, but it's in the morning and I'm done by about 12 so it's all good.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
So lets finalize a plan here. What time and where we meeting?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Unless it's an absolute blizzard my fat ass is northbound. Bringing shirts, Mike's stuff, a set of greens to do mods in, etc. :banana:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Well how bout we plan for around 1-2pm. And Mike-Christina what areas of Buffalo are you familiar with? I can meet everyone at a certain location and then have everyone folow me back to my place.

I should have a kerosene heater for Saturday in the garage. But I do ask that you bring the nessesary tools. Currently my tool list isn't that great and I don't get the air tools till x-mas.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
an electric drill (i might have one) and a swivelhead rachet would be nice.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts