New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that we haven't had the november meet yet but I want to have the december meet the weekend of the 5,6,7 in Indy. I will be at the Performance Racing Industry trade show and I think that you guys will have a good time that weekend.

P.S. You guys can't get into the trade show but you can hang out with some of the guys I know in the racing industry that are pretty cool.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
This will be our next meet, so what do you have in mind jagular?

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Hey TJ,

My friend Thom is going to be at that show and he said if I wanted to go he could get me in.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are ways to get people in. The credentials to get people in are Buisness License, and some form of company I.D. (buisness card with your name on it or a paycheck stub)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Got the e-mail you sent out Jaged.

I know I will be working early on the 6th probably don't get off until 4pm so I am planning on being in Indy around 5pm. So if someone wants to post the cell number for me so I can get a hold them once I'm getting up to the area I will call. I think some of you have mine but if not 812-350-1903. I am picking up the Nitrous kit and SVT this Saturday so I may even have it installed by the meet.

·
Super Moderator
22,256 Posts
An email was sent out concerning the meet on Dec 6th. If you didnt get it let me know, but we will be meeting at the waterfront clarion hotel, where Cougar Fest will be, at 2pm and we will be mapping out key locations in the area

If you are going to be leaving from Lafayette we are going to leave at 12:30 from the Krispy Kreme on St Rd 26

Have a great Thanksgiving:)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn't get the e-mail. I'll be in the show untill about 6-8 so I'll have to meet up with you guys elsewhere.

G

·
just a quick question...can u guys give me an estimate on how long your gonna be in town for? i get off work at 930, and i'll give u guys a call when i'm done.

peace

btw my cell is 317-697-8659

1 - 14 of 14 Posts