New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all were posting the time we will have off of work, but what are we thinking for a date for the meet. I'd like to start planning for it now if we could.

I am off 12.24.03 until 01.04.03.

Is this going to be a mod meet or a Christmas party type of meet? :)

·
is a pop sensation
13,675 Posts
I'm off from 20 Dec 03 to 4 Jan 04. I'll be out of town for part of that, but dates for that aren't set yet, except that they will include xmas.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
I know we all were posting the time we will have off of work, but what are we thinking for a date for the meet. I'd like to start planning for it now if we could.

I am off 12.24.03 until 01.04.03.
Originally posted by: sonza68
I'm off from 20 Dec 03 to 4 Jan 03. I'll be out of town for part of that, but dates for that aren't set yet, except that they will include xmas.
hehe...Tom and Mary are going back in time :tongue:

I'll be back in town from 12/21 to 1/3 or so....And Shanda will be up visiting with me after the 26th as well :) We DEFINITELY need to get together sometime, everyone!! Maybe around the 27th or 28th?? Something like that?

OOHH...We could meet somewhere and have food...then go to a Blues game!! :) Let me find out when Pepsi FanCan nights are...it's buy one get one free on any ticket in the house...would make it cheaper on all of us!! :)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I was just thinking of food and realizing how much I miss Jack in the Box, St. Louis Bread Co., Fazoli's, Steak n Shake, Imo's...none of those around here....gotta hit them all when I'm back home!! Plus I really really REALLY wanna go to Lambert's and have some delicious "throwed rolls" :biggrin:

I'm hungry...time to go get something to eat to hold me over!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the 27th would be cool, but I am not interested in going to a hockey game. I wouldn't mind hitting some clubs tho.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think the 27th would be cool, but I am not interested in going to a hockey game. I wouldn't mind hitting some clubs tho.
Blashpheemer, how can you not want to goto a hockey game in the stl

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
oh ya, now you guys are talking my language. hockey and food:wiggle:. i'm off from the 20th to the 28th. but may have to work on the morning of the twentieth. only thing i got to mod on my car is the air bag suspension which STILL is not on the car:banghead:, but hopefully will be by the end of the year. and if anybody else wants to head down to lamberts as well hollar at me, i'm like 10 miles from the place and love it, if you've never been before, you MUST go, it's absolutely the BEST rolls in the world and some awesome country cookin'. i'm actually taking my date there this friday.

oh, and kyle, who do we play during the time your home? i don't have any idea where my schedule is anymore. but hopefully they'll still carry their current 9 game winning streak into the game.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I wouldn't mind hitting some clubs tho.
i must have read over that comment, but i'd be down for that as well, but maybe after a hockey game. i don't dance though, but i can drink with the best of them.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I honestly don't think I would have money for a game. That time I am off I will have 6 days of it unpaid. :( So if we can keep costs down it would be helpful. :)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: Shak
Anyone want to install some Eibach Springs?
I helped do the back ones, but I only watched Trevor and DanG install the front ones on mine.

:cover:
Don't ask Tom tho cause he will forget he said he would help you! :rofl: j/k

If Steps comes, I will have a front strut bar to put in if anybody wants to help.

·
Registered
999 Posts
damn tom, how do your nutz feel after that one. I guess my reply would be, I hope there isn't a pool there to go swimming. sincerely, the mighty dunker.

·
is a pop sensation
13,675 Posts
I'm not sure if I'll be back in St. Louis on the 27th yet. I need to check with my parents and see what is going on around xmas, before I'll know for sure.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so when are you thinking? I am just trying to make plans now because I know it will be hard to next week.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.