1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Wheres the one of me an that "ONYA" chick?
Apparantly she was an exotic dancer? And the like 35+ chick that Vinny was all up on? (that was before tara and chris showed up)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must have never taken the picture, its not on the camera. :(

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
233 Posts
By the way...How the hell did I get outta the safe house??? and how did I get to chris's house? I can't remember anything from about 1/2 way through the mission impossible til about when I got to work Sunday morning. Work was terrible I thought I was gonna die. I damn near fell on my face when i got outta my truck at the gas station in town:disgust:

DAMn I was smoking!!!! WOW I was wasted!!!! What a waste of alcohol!!!!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by: Thinkmoto
By the way...How the hell did I get outta the safe house??? and how did I get to chris's house? I can't remember anything from about 1/2 way through the mission impossible til about when I got to work Sunday morning. Work was terrible I thought I was gonna die. I damn near fell on my face when i got outta my truck at the gas station in town:disgust:

DAMn I was smoking!!!! WOW I was wasted!!!! What a waste of alcohol!!!!
I pretty much walked you out. You were however kindof under your own power, we got back to the car and i went to drop you off at our house... We were driving through downtown somewhere and i slid down a hill for like 30 seconds straight going 5 - 15 mph (don't remember) because the light snow was packed on the roads with no salt and we slid and hit a curb extremely hard and fuct up my front rim slightly and put my steering out of wack by at least 2 inches. However for the life of me I cannot find what is bent, the car runs striaght no vibration, its just the steering wheel is offcenter to the left.

So anyway i proceeded to drop you off. Told Tristine to have sex with you, I don't think she did in case you are wondering. Then I headed back out to downtown.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
233 Posts
hmmmm that sounds about right too bad I was mind blank:flushed:DAmnit you gotta stop hurting your car chris!!! Yeah well I won't even go there about Tristine:disgust::cover: Fark so was that girl that Tara brought down pretty hot in person? Just wondering good body yada yada yada..... Come on I need to know!!:( I never got to see her...well I don't remember anyways. Hey have you guys looked really close to those pics. You can see the demise of me and my drink disappearing. And who's beer was that by me? It was always full!!!!:mad:You should have been drinking it.......

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah well I won't even go there about Tristine

You Farked my sister in law!!!! What the heck man i though we were friends. I thought i saw stains on the blow up matress.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting, I don't remember making that post ^^^, hmm who knows my password. Well a few people do but, ahh who cares. You all suck donkey cack.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I changed my passwords f[_]ckknobs! HAHAHAHAAH --- bite me.

[GnuLoCo]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.