New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, the decals are ready to be printed. I need a count so post how many you want and what color(s) you'd like. We can get multiple colors also. The decals are 2 bucks for 1 color, 3 bucks for 2 colors. I will get definite prices when you guys give me a total number, but it will be around that price range. I will be getting sparkly blue and sparkly silver (of course
) so I'll post pics soon. Anyway, here is the finished logo.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
AMBER

You are awesome!

Am I allowed to have a white and silver one?

How big are they though? Like can i fit them on my side window are they huge? I kind of want a small cute one. I think. Not sure. What do i want??? OH I HATE DECISIONS!!! I will send a mass email!

G

·
That's my question too - how big are these gonna be? Cause it will depend then on what window i put it on. And then that changes things cause i have tinted windows. My original NECO decal is small and its black background with grey writing - I have that it in the lower corner of my front window and it looks great. It wouldnt be so easy to ready if i had put it on a tinted window.

So two colors means like - Black background white writing (example)? right?

What are other peeps gonna do?

-Jim

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are vinyl and whatever size you want. If you want static cling, I can get a static cling on made for you. Just let me know.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
ok.. stupid question.

What is vinyl or static?

What one is the color form one? Can I have one of those? I liek those cause then I move it around all the time!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hooray!!!!! Thanks to all ILNECO members for all thier support!!! We rock! So Ambular, hook us up!!! Can the background be clear or does it have to be another color? Is vinyl like the ones NECO has? I want one like those. I had a cling-on on my old car and it blew off when I was driving on the expressway. It was funny it landed on the headlight of the car behind me.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
vinyl will have adhesive on the back it will stick to your car (or outside window) with.. it will not have a seperate background color...

where the is color, there is vinyl, where there is 'background' there is nothing.

here is an example from my wi-neco sticker... it aint a ilneco sticker but the idea is the same..

VIEW ONE

VIEW TWO

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY BACK SEATS FOR NO REASO WHATSOEVER

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need your info (size you want, color, quantity) ASAP!!!! I'm going to pick up the decals on Friday, email me with questions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.