New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the decals in today. I'll be bringing them on Sunday to the meet, if you're there, its yours, but I need payment that day too (gotta pay off this credit charge).

Here's who got what, and prices.

MexCougarUSA - 2 White - $10
Kougar4 - 1 White $5
Basic Digital - 2 Shade Shifter Gold/Silver $20
Aries - 1 White $5
Archangel777 - 2 Silver Metallic $14
SageCougar - 1 Silver Metallic $7
LeadFoot - 2 Black - $10
Metallica - 1 Silver Metallic $5 <- Mary, I'll mail this to ya, pm me your address :)
Adamr133 - 2 Silver Metallic $7
Hoya - 2 Black - $10
Jaged - 2 Dark Gray $10 - <-I'll mail this one to you too, just pm me your addy.
The Dragon - 2 Yellow - $10

If anyone else needs me to mail them, let me know. We'll work out shipping too. If you are in town, and not going to be at the meet... let me know where we can meet up.

Hoya, if you can make it to Woodfield, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
209 Posts
what???
did I order two black?
what's going on? phantom?
I think I order one white, and I fogot...
it's OK if u cant do change.
thank you

·
Registered
163 Posts
Reagan i will need you to send me my decal because i will not be able to make it to the meet on the 14th since i have finals that week.
Do you want me to send you my address by email or what?
And do i just send you a check?

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry Hoya. :( I got confused when trying to change the order around. I guess at first you ordered one white, and one metallic Red, but when Bryan said there was no metallic red, and I asked for your new color, I thought it was two black, not one white, one black. I had forgotten about the white one.

If you want, you only have to pay me for the one black one. I can contact Bryan and ask him how much it is to ship one more decal... I can cover shipping again, but hopefully it wasn't as much as to ship these.

Hey Jeff, just pm me an address. I still have to find some good envelopes to mail these in. And you can Paypal me if you prefer. My email is reagan @ reagansnet.com

·
Registered
209 Posts
don worry about that..
it's O.K.
I like black as white.
thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am not going to to be able to go to Rockford tomorrow but I will go to the Woodfield mall in the morning so that you can give me my decals by the way how many cougars are going to Rockford?

Thank You :cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I will be woodfield..

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I sent money reagan, did you get it? Let me know if I didn't include enough to mail it.

T

·
0 Posts
Well obviously I wasn’t able to make the gathering this past Sunday. Looks like it was a good turnout too.

Anyway Reagan, we can do this by mail (P.M. me your address) and I’ll mail you money with a SASE. Or we can hook up someplace local. I live in Streamwood so can meet up with you anywhere it’s convenient for you.

Peace.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey man,

Sorry this reply is late, I missed your post for a while.

Anyway, you don't live all that far from me. I live in Western Aurora, near I-88 and Orchard Road. I could meet you on Randall somewhere in St. Charles if you wanted.

Reagan

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
:( Reagan, I still don't have mine. :poke: 2 weeks later :tongue: quit slackin so I can finish my window

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Mary. I went to go ship it early last week like I promised... and the post office was a mad house. I don't know if it was just that day, or if it was from Christmas. But since I was on lunch break, I had to leave.

I went back yesterday, and it was much better. I sent yours and Jaged's yesterday. I had to go regular mail since Priority USPS started at $3.85.

I'm still waiting to hear from LeadFoot and Adamr133.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Someone at work (Best Buy, Joliet) tonight (28th of December) had a Black Cougar with a couple navy blue ones (I think) in the windows. I actually got out to look because I was curious.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had to be Jeff. He's the only person I know with a black cougar that is in that area that was around during the last decal buy.... two years ago.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Originally posted by: Phantom
Had to be Jeff. He's the only person I know with a black cougar that is in that area that was around during the last decal buy.... two years ago.
stock rims, black everything stock with the decals. Black beard. Blue painted interior pieces.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts