New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
Guys and Gals:

Its so dead in here, Im dissapointed. Whats everyone up to?? How are things??
been busy gettin to know peeps on the tibby boards and tryin to pawn off all my ****

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
good news for those that care, i'll be receiving my new tibby on thursday or friday!!! its a silver 6speed :-D sports package, who wants to race now?(sorry ryan, i know you'll kick my ass so no races quite yet)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBabe57
is it actually goin to be finished?! *hides myself in hopes that casey won't hurt me*
yeah, once i get the new tibby, my car goes into shop and wont come out til its ready for sale, if anyone knows ne1 interested, im hopin 8500 but prolly wont get but 8000
99 black mtx with 84k miles on car and 65k on engine
drift kit, oem c/f hood, molded tv into pass air bag compartment, Tenzo R steering wheel, custom borla dual exhaust, aem intake, and red ford racing plug wires, and taillight covers<---im sure i've left something small off the list but thats all i could think of off the top of my head

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good day-bad day-bad day-even worse day.

OMG what a day its been. Like a freakin rollercoaster. Woke up to no internet, so that meant i couldnt finish my homework cause I procrastinating all weekend long, from a very good reason. Then had to wait on cox to come out and fix it, so i missed both my classes. Then had to hurry to work, some chick wihtout insurance decides to rearend me. ARGH. I didnt do anything about it cause if I turn it into my insurance, that wouldnt be good. And i was already pissed cause i left my windows down and it stormed all night long. Sometimes I just want to kick my own ass for being stupid.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
good day-bad day-bad day-even worse day.

OMG what a day its been. Like a freakin rollercoaster. Woke up to no internet, so that meant i couldnt finish my homework cause I procrastinating all weekend long, from a very good reason. Then had to wait on cox to come out and fix it, so i missed both my classes. Then had to hurry to work, some chick wihtout insurance decides to rearend me. ARGH. I didnt do anything about it cause if I turn it into my insurance, that wouldnt be good. And i was already pissed cause i left my windows down and it stormed all night long. Sometimes I just want to kick my own ass for being stupid.
speaking of insurance, i went to see how much it'd cost me to change insurance companies cuz my rate is nearing 400 a month with the new tib and the other company i called quoted me at over a grand a month for insurance, i kindly told em to shove it and stayed with my current insurance....

so did cody come to your house to fix your cable?
i know once ya say cox, hes on his way :p

·
Registered
917 Posts
yeah that sux...maybe you can get someone to come over and make you feel better....not sure who but Always Demand Above-average Men

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by: khusted
yeah that sux...maybe you can get someone to come over and make you feel better....not sure who but Always Demand Above-average Men
hahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you are talking about:biggrin:

·
Registered
248 Posts
That guy is off the chain...!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts