1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Where are the cool rides? :p

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That silver S2000 under the Stinger booth is awesome. Full Veilside body kit, Vortec supercharger and big rims. It is for sale too. Only $50k.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
yes.. thats how you become the number 1 car in the nation ;) BTW -- I was supposed to go to that event with my car... couldn't make it at the last minute plus I didn't think my car was going to place with my recent damage... :cry:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
damage???

also it seems another member has figured out the millenium kit is a replica of the Veilside S2000... we need originallity :)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
yea i was about to say it aint a copy of the aerogear, the aerogear is a veilside copy

edit: couldnt veilside Sue? Harley tried to sue Honda for making motorcycles that sounded the same. they tried to claim some kind of infrigment.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

Audio install in the S2000.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Some more shots of the S2000. The shop that owns it is the shop that does all my work

Couple of Playboy models in the S2000

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I bet that car with the speakers and TVs UNDER the hood gets a lot of road time. I mean seriouslly, to me thats just dumb. Even if its only a show car that still is totally pointless. Sorry I just dont get it....

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Originally posted by: Y2Kat
Some more shots of the S2000. The shop that owns it is the shop that does all my work

Couple of Playboy models in the S2000
Tell 'em to install these babies in your ride!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
The wife would LOVE that. I've got some more pics of both the S2000, the Legend and the hotties at home. I've got to update their website, I'll post some links.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts