New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through this section and couldn't find anything on removing the interior parts on the dash i.e. hvac controls, headlight switch panel and the vent rings, if anyone knows how please help

G

·
to take the portion of the dash apart where the hvac controls are located is really simple.. You need to pull the radio out which will require you to get a set of ford removal keys if you still have stock radio. After you do so you should see a couple screws that you will need to take out. you should see all screws in plane site that must come out. Hit me up and I can send u some pics...i just removed mine so I can paint body color along with alot of other parts.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pm'd

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
You need to pull the radio out which will require you to get a set of ford removal keys if you still have stock radio.
or you could just......save your money and pry it out *carefully* with a flat head screwdriver.

But yes, use the how to that Rhon posted :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.