New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so i was wondering if any of you have ever changed the colour of the lights for your tach, speedometer etc, i was thinking it'd be cool to have those replaced, but wasn't sure how difficult it would be.

another thing i was wondering is, i was planning on buying some of those white halogen headlights, but i heard they don't last long and have a average life of a year, has anyone had any experience or have any advice with these?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
silverstar headlights are super bright and a good life to them

And your refering to changing the guages. Not the dash lights. Many ppl either have indiglo or special guages from intricatelines.com. Bryan from intricatelines can make you up a set with basically any colors you want and design.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
not at all. I can do a set start to finish in about 30 mins.

First time I did it without hurrying or knowing where all the screws and such were it took me an hour and 15 minutes start to finish.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Changing your gauges is really easy. There are a couple of how-to's on Teamneco and Cougardb. Here are some examples of Indiglo gauges. The second picture shows the gauges I have in my car. You can get them fromProcarparts

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts