New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep your little nephews in the house!!!!

Nah. For reals. This is a friend of mine and jsut happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time:mad:. Sh!t like this scares me, especially knowing the peopel it happened to an bing somewhat close....

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
post the pics? I wanna see :( And you have to register to see the attached pics. That **** sucks, hope the folks get healed up quickly. Glad to see no one punked out and pulled a gun over this.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is Rusty and Julies Husband George. Rusty was hit in the head with a bottle.

This is Julie. Some bastard clocked her in the face. She got a couple good shots in though.

The blood on the back of her car.

Foot print from some ass that stomped on her car.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
BASTARDS!!!!!!!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Dang that's rough. I hope they recover ok. I hope the police do something about it tho. It kind of sounded like they were going to go after them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
watch the new fox series... "when white people are the minority" sorry, but I don't really feel sorry for these people. They instigated the little dumb bastard by taking him outside, and it just so happened that he had more friends then they did. I'm sorry they got hurt, but like ty said in that thread, watch out who you mess with, you don't know who they got around the corner, and then you gotta worry about mexican judo... "judonno if I got a gun, judonno if I got a knife" I'd hate to be in the same situation, and its sad that the clerks did nothing, but what they're saying is like an episode of The Family Guy... "*calls cops* white people in trouble, get cops here now now now"

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts

So you shouldn't kick someone out that you don't want just because they might have a crowd of bastards outside to kick your ass? That's the lamest pussy excuse I've ever heard for not doing something about a situation you don't want none of. ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
um, they were in a 7-11 with a kid talking bad... kicking them out of the 7-11 it wasn't a house or a business that any of the people involved owned, if it were either or some other circumstance where it was an event on personal property, sure, kick the person out, ****, why not, but when your out at a damn 7-11, what's the point of picking a fight with a kid that acts tough? I mean come on, its a kid agains't two adults in the first place, he was outnumbered first, but came with more friends in the end, and now they're complaining because they got beat in front of a 7-11. why even start with a KID?

·
Registered
865 Posts
um, they were in a 7-11 with a kid talking bad... kicking them out of the 7-11 it wasn't a house or a business that any of the people involved owned, if it were either or some other circumstance where it was an event on personal property, sure, kick the person out, ****, why not kick his ass if he came back, but when your out at a damn 7-11, what's the point of picking a fight with a kid that acts tough? I mean come on, its a kid agains't two adults in the first place, he was outnumbered first, but came with more friends in the end, and now they're complaining because they got beat in front of a 7-11. that's all I'm saying.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by: phant0mzero
um, they were in a 7-11 with a kid talking bad... kicking them out of the 7-11 it wasn't a house or a business that any of the people involved owned, if it were either or some other circumstance where it was an event on personal property, sure, kick the person out, ****, why not kick his ass if he came back, but when your out at a damn 7-11, what's the point of picking a fight with a kid that acts tough? I mean come on, its a kid agains't two adults in the first place, he was outnumbered first, but came with more friends in the end, and now they're complaining because they got beat in front of a 7-11. that's all I'm saying.

Read it again double poster... The kid started it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
865 Posts
I did read it again, he was talking **** and they took him outside, which means they got it started then he went back in and they took him outside again. stfu titty poster

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quit staring at my tits

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Exactly.. kid was talking **** so they put him outside. Not their fault the kid was a pussy and had to call all his friends over. WTF is up with that anyway? Why can't people handle business on their own anymore? Run what you brung, on the streets on a track or in a fight. Don't puss out and ask for help. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
Exactly.. kid was talking **** so they put him outside. Not their fault the kid was a pussy and had to call all his friends over. WTF is up with that anyway? Why can't people handle business on their own anymore? Run what you brung, on the streets on a track or in a fight. Don't puss out and ask for help. :shrug:
that's a whole lot of smack talk there boy.
I'm calling you out
let's rumble

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2
I'm calling you out
let's rumble
e-thugs, both of you...:kick:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2
I'm calling you out
let's rumble
INDY! Bring it on! :mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts