New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever go to the lewisville sonic by vista ridge mall on wed nights. Ive been noticing that there is a huge car meetup with all kinds of cars where people hang out. Last time i drove by there were prob bout 400 cars..had like 3 parking lots full. Just wondering..would like to see some cougs around the area.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I know that Luis and one of my friends lives in Lewisville. Ive been down to see them a couple of times. Maybe during the summer I could come down for a wed night. I do need to see some old friends in the dallas area :)

S

·
0 Posts
actually i go to lewisville every now and then with some friends
i go with the group 3LU5IV. do any of you happen to know who drives the bluish purple cougar with the drift kit? i think its an 01

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure..ive seen a black one all fixed up in denton area and a red roush or wings west in the frisco area

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I am the guy with the melina blue cougar with the drift kit. Its a 99 not an 01. It is about to be bagged. I go out to lewisville every wed. when i am in town and not working out of state. if you've seen me say hi next time. i'm the red headed guy who hangs out with a bunch of guys with the words S.O.B written on their cars.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah ive been out there a couple of times, its really too cold to go out there right now. but as soon as i get a couple of new things for my birthday next month ill go back out there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey kenny didnt i run into you at that quicktrip gas station that one day? then we met up at that light?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup that would be me, i drive to carrolton every now and then b/c my babies momma lives there, lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
awesome so we should have like a little cougar get together at one of these wednesday night meets up at sonic and maybe eat somewhere and get to know our fellow cougar owners.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill try to cruise byon wed, what time most peeps get there?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I normally get there at about 8:30 or so. I meet at the mall with a buddy of mine at 7:30 the we go over there later. We are usually one of the first ones there so i will park all crooked and save a spot or two.

S

·
0 Posts
hey megail,
i remember you ... you are always riding a bike and i think i talked to you on christmas eve up there.

most people show around 9 or so but i usually show up around 10. i will go the next time the weather isnt bad.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it was raining and cold so i didnt go

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
you guys didn't miss much on wed. The only thing interesting that happened was my battery and starter decided to do a mass suicide and leave me there. Then i had to take off the front bumper to put it on the flatbed to get it to my house. but other than that, a couple of fun drifters made the night fun. anyways, maybe next time it'll be all good.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
were yall there at about 8:30..i was driving by b/c i work at compusa across the street..only saw 2 cars..really didnt notice what they were..btw what all u got done to yours

1 - 20 of 23 Posts