New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
SWEET!!

Dunno if I'll get one, but definatly cool that you're selling it. And a good cost aswell.

EDIT- is it still possible to have your rear cover (that attaches to the decklid) latch into the brackets? ...or are the posts coverng those?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I guess I could add something as I have installed one already (and uninstalled, and installed, and uninstalled...and on and on and on). Install is really easy. Even with the front seats still in the car it will prolly take a couple minutes to line up and place the entire cage in the car. Time to bolt down will depend on the individual though the stated install time of "1 min" on the site is kinda short ;) Musta meant one hour which is prolly about right. The quality is good at least on the prototype I saw (and pictured) and this mod has a million and one uses. Cant wait to get mine :thumbsup: Now to find a video camera to mount to it...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ignernt- Its mine...sorry but I had just returned the stock wheels to the car that morning...damn snow. ;) I finally got to help do something cool!!! YAY!

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I agree....nice price :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts