New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John McCutcheon's 2001 Cougar

Just thought I'd share a new project with you guys. The pics of the skirts are actually on Magoo's car b/c I was working on building his custom front bumper all day today. While I was building the front bumper John was able to do the mock up on the Integra Sniper Series sideskirts we are using for his car. They will have 4" flares tied into them and into the aeroextreme bumpers. Tomorrow we'll fiberglass the foam shape that John built today and start doing the finish work on them. I'll be molding them on his car after I finish Magoo's custom install.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks really nice! and i mustb say, i have never really been a fan of the extreme rear, mainly because its so low and big, but with the duel exit exhaust, it looks better than it did!! nice work man, as always!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know what you'd like done and what your budget is and I'll see what I can do.

I think these sides will look really good once the flares and side vents are installed. with the 19's his car should look pretty hot :)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you cannot access krazykustomz.com then the e-mail will float around on the mail exchangers until your isp updates the dns records to match our new server. I did not recieve it yet so just forward it to [email protected] and I'll take care of it in the morning. You are on comcast service right?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts