New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this and thought it was an interesting custom job. Bidding is at $5000 right now, although reserve is set higher than that.

Auction

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
daaaaamn that's hot!

"This vehicle appeared in the "Fast 'n Furious" movie...................."

what's that all about tho?

Mike

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
wow thats hot

for some reason it seems phony

"TOTAL CUSTOM BODY...this is not a kit...."

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hot dayum that looks sweet. i don't think it's as extravagent as the guy's making it out as though.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i also dont understand how that good of a car isnt been seen at a car show by anyone

i mean the amount of custom work on the exterior is alomost on par with james

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
This vehicle appeared in the "Fast 'n Furious" movie....................

NOS (Nitrous oxide system)

installed but not connected

TOTAL CUSTOM BODY...this is not a kit....work done by MARK 2000, Worcester, Mass.
:rofl: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I thought we all learned "custom" "orange" and "widebody" dont go together in the same sentence :wiggle:

Im sure a Floridian can chime in, wasnt the reserve or price something like $20k or so at that dealership. :shrug:

This is im pretty sure the cougar knibbles got photos of at a car show in Mass a long time back

·
Registered
378 Posts
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
This is im pretty sure the cougar knibbles got photos of at a car show in Mass a long time back
Yeh i remember the post of it. I just dont like thelines or the stereo setup. All in all though the work seems top notch but pics can be decieving.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have seen this car at a car show. Pretty good body work, but the paint job has something to be desired... They didnt even pull the door handles when they painted it, so the gaskets for them are now orange. I dont know... not my thing.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I LOVE the front flares on this car.. I don't like it as much on the rears though..

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
The wings gotta go and i think the rear does flare out a little too much but i like it better then the normal widebody rear. I also couldnt really understand why he had the blue engine hose kit when everything else on the car other then the shift knob is orange.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
wow thats hot

for some reason it seems phony

"TOTAL CUSTOM BODY...this is not a kit...."
well...technically it's not a kit, it's different pieces of different kits :)

But I have to admit, I like it. one thing that's bugging me though.....what the hell is that front strut tower brace....it's not an omp or a freedom from what I can tell.....

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Wonder how the car made it to Florida? certainly not by driving.

Custom kit in that he molded flare thingies to a drift rear

Front strut brace is SHOshop

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
So many lies around that car...

The spacers on the back wheels are like 4 inches.... Shift Light in an Automatic.... Horrible Paint Job.... And now claiming to be in a movie he had no idea where it was being filmed? haha too funny... However whoever wins the car will be able to have a good starting ground on cosmetic. You will have to redo the Air Ride since the front bumper is only an 1" drop from Stock. Other than that, its a great looking show car...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
does anyone else hate the fact that the air vents on the side of the car dont match the side skirts there crooked

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
found another lie .........the headunit which he claims to be pioneer is really premier a knockoff of poineer
i honest would rather have no speakers in my car than a preimer sub i know there are terrible but im just assuming that there haedunits suck too

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I believe its the dealership that doesn't know squat about the car.. the owner lives in Massachuttes... or past owner I guess... he dropped 15k in that car this year... his car used to be Black and he had the same exact graphics that Pierre has.. Bryan shared some pics of this car with me earlier this year.. I kept telling him that he's sponsoring the wrong car.. that car is tite - a few things I would change but all in all its a show winner..

·
Registered
293 Posts
found another lie .........the headunit which he claims to be pioneer is really premier a knockoff of poineer

UMM premier is pioneer's higher line of stuff. Kinda like pioneer and elite. Except not quite the jump. I am a pioneer dealer and i can tell you that a DEH-P8400mp and a DEH-P840mp are identical other than with premier you get 2 years warranty instead of one and you get a couple extra features on the deck. Both are made by the same company so where do you get off calling that stuff knockoff. Know your facts before you start posting,.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts