New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been looking for custom headlights for my cougar and haven't had any luck finding any at all. Are there any places that manufacture custom headlights for my model car? I would like to "dress' my car up, I've seen people with same year model car and they look awesome with custom headlights and taillights on them. Anyone know of any places that sell or can customize headlights for a 2002 Mercury Cougar? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
15,443 Posts
No one sells custom headlights or taillights, thank god. Any headlightst you've seen that don't look stock were probably customized by the owners. There are several how-tos on the forum that explain how to take the headlights apart and paint the inserts.

As for the taillights, you can buy paintable covers that go over them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, it's a shame but no one makes them. You can check out aftermarket headlight assemblies/housing for other cars like a Cobalt on ebay. Countless ones. Yet not a single one for the Cougar. :/

·
Registered
13 Posts
It totally sucks we can't have custom headlights made but the 2000 ones look good on a 2001 V6 I'll post a pic when my passenger side arrives

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts