New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a trick from the guys at rangerpowersports.com, check my thread in general Here for more information, hopefully some of you guys can use this for some really sweet gauges.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
that is SO cool!!! im confused though...where did you get the templates in photoshop? i dont understand where those came from. anyway those are the coolest looking guages ive ever seen!! :) points for you! (ca-ching!)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
the only way i could figure out was that he must have SCANNED the acutal gauges or somethin.

thats VERY nice though...

·
Registered
153 Posts
that's very cool

I'll be waiting for results :)

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
someone who orderes a set of after market gauges can you please scan them in before installation i really would like to make a set but don'e want to rip my dash apart to get to them.... scan and ave actua size file as high resolution as you can and let poel have access to it.. PLEASE

G

·
if my car wasnt in the shop behing repaired i would have had my cluster apart already and scanned,
can someone take the 2 hours and scan it in at like 800 DPI.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
if no one does this in the next week or so i will jscan it in a guess... since i will have the dash apart aga9in anyway

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
The gauges I had planned to scan are currently somewhere in a private storage and out of our ability to get until the end of the month. Sorry folks. :(

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Has anyone talked to this guy to see if he can make some for people...i mean if we picked out our own backgrounds and stuff....i think it would be really cool! I sent him an email asking if he could make them and how much it would cost. Hopefully he responds soon! :)

G

·
Now THIS is the kind of thing that inspires me to rip apart my dash! I'd offer to pull mine apart now and scan and such, but I don't have access to a scanner and no PhotoShop. So...when someone gets this all together let us know, please? :biggrin: You could keep the foreground black even, and just doing a shadowy sillouette of the car would look great. Or white as someone mentioned?
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Check out the thread in cosmetic titled Custom gauges.... it's very possible and somewhat affordable for a professional version.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts