New Cougar Forum banner

Custom forged Wheels

4K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  Danef150 
#1 ·
Hello guys, not specifically cougar related. But anyone who has been wanting a certain set of wheels but they aren't made for our cars ive got a solution. I had the same problem with my focus RS. I wanted a set of Volk ZE40 replicas (cant afford 4k for the originals/dont want to get divorced). Well the solution Alibaba and custom forged wheel Mfgr's i got quotes from 3.

Anyways to prevent myself from having to rewrite/repost everything if your interested please check out the forum link below.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Dang; price is right. If the quality’s there, you did good.
The quality outwardly looks very good. They are forged not cast. When talking to the company rep he was like you'd be surprised who's wheels we make. So I'm not surprised. For example Titan7 "partners" with a factory in china to make their forged wheels. Photos and everything are included in the link I posted. Were you Able to view it?

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Yes, no problem viewing the link - thanks for sharing!
Yeah it's pretty neat It's a whole new world these guys will pretty much make you anything you want. If they don't have a design they'll design you one off of photos.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Braid wheels will make anything you want as well, just slightly more and less china
That's pretty cool I didn't know they would. I basically got the door slammed in my face with every mfgr I talked to or they wanted you to order 10 sets.

Also I didn't want to get divorced so 3-4k for a set of wheels was not in the cards.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
well thats how i get my 11x17's
They are eager to take care of you. I was really surprised at how accommodating they were.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Discussion starter · #14 ·
Discussion starter · #16 ·
Have you seen said Cougar?

I think Jason needs to drop a build thread.
Only the one in his profile pic that he's had forever. And for that one I believe 17x11 would be crazy. He doing some rwd conversion?

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I have a build thread, its just quite massive lol. I might do a condensed version. I need to do a yearly thread like bennett
Pretty sure I found it lol the extreme auto x thread? Still not sure how the hell your gonna stuff 17x11's on a cougar but it will be interesting to see.

Discussion starter · #21 ·
i also need 17x11
Never would have guessed there was a need for 17x11. I mean I thought 17x10 was good up to 285 17x11 is for 305 any of you guys going to run 305's on your cars? Not being a smart ass genuinely curious.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Discussion starter · #29 ·
Discussion starter · #30 ·
There's these ones. Actually a little cheaper.
I like your idea of cheaper lol $1000 a wheel plus shipping. I paid $310 each shipped for my forged wheels. I'm sure the others are quality but pretty sure my wife would kill me if I tried to tell her I was buying $1000 ea wheels.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
dane for yours did they have a minimum order? I only need 2 of these at 11", I would probably stick with a 9" rear. Ive never tried to put the 10" on the back
It says minimum 4 pieces but It also says delivery time for a single wheel so I wouldn't be so sure that the minimum is a hard rule. The best bet would simply reach out to them, since your buying a set I don't think they would give you issues anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.