New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I don't see why not... people have Z3s with the widebody -- keep in mind without supports built for the fenders, the added weight from the widebody will crack them.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Sure, you can do it, but i don't think it'll look right where the flare goes around the back of the wheelwell, where the vents are.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
actually i believe james said that the custom cougar x-1's would work with flares.

edit:
here's a quote by james from this thread
FYI: It does appear that these fenders will work with the Millennium Wide Body Kit...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can someone do a photoshop with x1 on a wide body kit.... to see how it would look? plus if i was gonna do it ... i would do it my self... If u want something doing right do it ur self!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Nothing wrong with doing your own install. Drop me an e-mail when you are ready to start and I'll give you some tips on what materials to use and the methods I use when molding a body kit. My cougar was my first body kit install and since I've built 11 cars. I'm doing an 01 Cougar, 00 Eclipse, and an MX3 right now. Just make sure to have patience and some practical garage skill.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unlike for my brother... i am the creative one in the family... I have shaved my whole body on my MG Midget before.. at the moment my dash if nearlly finished ready to be painted..... ill show u that after christmas when it is finished...... I was just wondering what it would look like... If it looks bad i think im gonna make my own.... thanks for ur comments...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts