New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know of a company or private party that would be willing to do some carbon fiber work?

I remember that StreetConcepts(Craig F) once did some carbon fiber work, but he is no longer doing so due to his
new business and working for Aerogear.

I recently bought a WW commando wing and want to get the "insert", wrapped in Carbon Fiber.
I have a few interior pieces that I would like wrapped as well.

Does anybody know of a site or person willing to work some C F magic?

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
There is many companies you can find to do CF Wraps for you. There is a big one in Indy, IN.

FYI: Craig sells Aerogear products, not an Employee for Aerogear

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
isnt working with cf kinda the same as working with fiberglass? would you use the same type of resin?

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
similiar bas fairly similiar i have done some small fiberglass work and am tyrign to get myself into doing more

and i have done one piece in carbon fiber for my old car. I build a carbon fiber armrest and there is alot more precision required for carbon since you will see it when the product is finished...

and i the resin's are typically differen't but similiar i believe... atleast the types i have used were always differen'y

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
yes i am just not on the forums much b/c I've been so busy all year. This was my first year doing this kind of work and it was very difficult when i just started out without any formal training but now I am able to build a full kit in 2 weeks by myself. I'm building an MX3 kit now and will be starting some more parts this fall for other cars.

take care,

·
Registered
429 Posts
Craig get us some new kits for the cougar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts