New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Body Works Car Show! Saturday Sept. 24th

Custom Body Works is hosting a car show to kick off the grand opening of their new shop in Attleboro, Massachusetts.

Custom Body Works is a body shop with store front opening a new location. They offer everything from full paint jobs, shaves, chops, air ride, pinstriping, etc.

Sami and I are sponsored by Custom Body Works and will be debuting the primer versions of our cars. Only the exterior work will be completed and in primer by this show.

Show will tentatively start at 9am.

Be there!

For directions and more information please go to www.custombodyworks.com

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE:Custom Body Works Car Show! Saturday Sept. 24th

Yeah I do realize that.

However, the car show cannot be re-scheduled. On the same note, the show starts much earlier than the BBQ, so those wishing to attend both can still do so.

I know we have myself, Sami, and Jamie going to the car show. I think after the show we will go directly to Ann/Ron's house because the BBQ will be over by then.

Unfortunately, we are required to be at this show, as our cars will be debuting the exterior modification on that date. Sami's will be showing the suicide doors, custom blue/black 2 tone paint job, hybrd kit, and a few other goodies. Mine will be showing the custom molded millennium kit, actuated lambo doors, as well as a few other goodies.

This is a great chance for mass/conn to make a connection with a somewhat local body shop that will beat any prices out there, guaranteed.

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT WOULD BE ON A SUNDAY AND NOT THE SATURDAY OF THE BBQ

i would like to see a big turn-out at this thing. i guarantee that Mike's price can not and will not be beat and contrary to what you might think, the quality in unrivaled. i would like as many of you to come down and visit. come see the facilities and talk to Mike about what you might want to do with your car. even if you know someone who wants collision work done, bring them by too. he will save you the deductable. there are even some occasions where he can save your car after being totalled.

also, look at this event as a giant BBQ as well. lots of us are just gonna be hanging out. Bill Perewitz will most likely be there along with Keith Hanson-artist extraordinaire. also NFL Lineman Ruben Brown could stop by and maybe some dudes from a popular discovery channel reality tv series that takes place in a region that shares its name with a citrus fruit

if none of that will convince you...........do it or i'll hunt you down. each and every last one of yous :tongue:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Well Sami....now that your breaking my arm...:biggrin: we may just beable to make it. need to see how the planning is with us. We will let you guys know for sure.

Ron:smoke-t:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002
Well Sami....now that your breaking my arm...:biggrin: we may just beable to make it. need to see how the planning is with us. We will let you guys know for sure.

Ron:smoke-t:
Oh Ron don't worry about that big teddy bear named Sami. I will protect you from him. :biggrin:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Where is the info on the website about this show? I didn't see anything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.