Is there anyway to fix or change the cup holder in a 99? they suck really bad. spills all the time.
HaHa, how true! There have been a couple of times when I stopped after work to pick-up food and had my drink spill all over my uniform when I pull out of the lot! God did I truly think of ripping that POS out and chucking it!Originally posted by: Lukydogg
Best way to fix the cup holder is:
1. Remove the plastic dash insert around the holder.
2. Get out a set of (hell if I remember what size)sockets and take out all the screws.
3. Inspect the true crafstmanship of the item.
4. Inspect all the soda syrup inside the dash where it used to sit.
5. Start car.
6. Drive to nearest freeway.
7. Evaluate speed. When approaching 75mph....
8. Roll down window and chunk the peice of ****.
If all goes well, you have truly fixed the cup holder.